MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the show hasnt peaked at all :dahell:
its only geting better, its great that every season so far a main character has died (tommy, moira) and we are just into season 3 and sarah (maybe) has already died.

Slade gonna get his revenge one day
the island/hong kong story still goign strong
malclm merlyn out there still plotting

its never over

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lawd: Felicity throughout :banderas: :ohlawd: They picked the perfect guy as the villain :salute: Lance still can't recogonise Arrow/Oliver from 5 yards :pachaha: Palmer with that presentation Ether and Dig-L getting thrown in the bushes (1 ep, 1 L) :wow: :wow:

We're back brehs
iWGHn5v.png

Lance knows who the Arrow is, he just pretends he doesn't. This was already addressed last season. He doesn't want his knowledge put himself or others at risk.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Lance knows who the Arrow is, he just pretends he doesn't. This was already addressed last season. He doesn't want his knowledge put himself or others at risk.
:ohhh: I dont remember them referencing that last season.
Arrow prob has the worst secret identity :heh:
How is it a secret when every major character, including the major villains knows your secret:dahell:
Ollie might as well come out like tony stark. On some yeah im the arrow :win:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm on season 1. Looking forward to catching up to this season. I'm on season 1, episode 14.

:whew: @ the flashback scenes. Am I the only one who enjoys his time on the island more than I do in the present?

The island scenes are :yawn: in season 1. In Season 2 they are crucial.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh i'm only 7 episodes into the first season and already people are figuring it out.

Decided to watch this show from the beginning after seeing the season 3 premiere, show is pretty dope,

just wait till you reach sesaon 2

i love catching great shows late
:noah: