MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A even better question is does Ollie even CARE anymore? There's no reason or point to hide now anyway.

only reason before was to "protect those he love"

mom is dead, thea is somewhere gone
felicia and diggle already been touched
sarah dead
laurels apartment been broken into like 5 times alread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
anyone else talk to people who think gotham is so groundbreaking w/ its format and you try to explain arrow is on its 3rd year of doing this shyt and get sidestepped?

...yeah, me either :dry:

Arrow is on CW breh, less viewers. that's the only reason why. Not as many people watch Arrow that's the only explanation

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They are totally different shows though.

anyone else talk to people who think gotham is so groundbreaking w/ its format and you try to explain arrow is on its 3rd year of doing this shyt and get sidestepped?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

yeah i gave it a shot. The writing and dialog of the show is :scust:
Arrow wasn't as bad when it first dropped like gotham is
- I'm going to check it out by episode 13 to see if the writing improves cuz the concept is pretty good.

im catching up on season 2 of arrow on netflix. That promise episode when slade was bossed up in ollie's house, was just as good as i remembered :ohlawd:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Arrow is on CW breh, less viewers. that's the only reason why. Not as many people watch Arrow that's the only explanation
They are totally different shows though.
yeah i gave it a shot. The writing and dialog of the show is :scust:
Arrow wasn't as bad when it first dropped like gotham is
- I'm going to check it out by episode 13 to see if the writing improves cuz the concept is pretty good.

im catching up on season 2 of arrow on netflix. That promise episode when slade was bossed up in ollie's house, was just as good as i remembered :ohlawd:

"Arrow" is just gonna have to find it's audience through SVOD/VOD. Folks sleep on the show just because it airs on The CW.

@prophecypro :scust:There was really an article yesterday from USA Today talking about how this new "Jane the Virgin" show that debuted last night is the BEST CW show since the old WB Network. & The CW has grown-up because of it.

You can tell whatever fool wrote that article, doesn't watch CW shows. I saw other TV critics & bloggers on my twitter feed ragging on that article.

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
"Arrow" is just gonna have to find it's audience through SVOD/VOD. Folks sleep on the show just because it airs on The CW.

@prophecypro :scust:There was really an article yesterday from USA Today talking about how this new "Jane the Virgin" show that debuted last night is the BEST CW show since the old WB Network. & The CW has grown-up because of it.

You can tell whatever fool wrote that article, doesn't watch CW shows. I see other TV critics & bloggers on my twitter feed ragging on that article.
i thought arrow was one of the top rated shows on the cw

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
arrow and flash have a cross over episode

and our friend ashur :blessed:

_1413213023.jpg

he crossover is expected to feature most, if not all, of each show’s main cast, although since each episode takes place in a different city, it’s possible that some Arrow characters might not appear in “Flash vs. Arrow” and vice-versa. Although no main villains for the episodes have been announced, Spartacus alum Nick Tarabay will appear in the Arrow half as Digger Harkness, better known as Captain Boomerang. Although a Flash villain in the comics, Harkness will debut in episode 7 of Arrow as a former A.R.G.U.S. operative. Harkness is expected to cross paths with his comic book nemesis at some point, and there always the possibility he’ll venture to Central City later in the season to join forces with the other Rogues. Boomerang is also a recurring member of the Suicide Squad in the comics, so if he does face the Scarlet Speedster again, it may be with the help of some fellow A.R.G.U.S. prisoners.

:blessed:

all sparatcus alums are eating

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Felicity will head to Central City in The Flash episode 4 after hearing about Barry’s powers, and will help the S.T.A.R. Labs team stop Leonard Snart, a.k.a. Captain Cold. The Flash will also be visited by theArrow villain William Tockman, a.k.a. Clock King, in episode 7. The last time we saw Tockman, he had been stealing money to pay for his sister’s medical treatment. If he thinks he’ll have an easier time stealing in Central City, he has another thing coming given the new crimson blur running around. This episode will also feature metahumans Girder and Blackout, so Tockman will likely cross paths with them during his crime spree.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

You can tell whatever fool wrote that article, doesn't watch CW shows. I saw other TV critics & bloggers on my twitter feed ragging on that article.

Yeah I read about it. Aint seen that show yet. Its getting props mostly cause it deals with latin families and is actually a CW with PoC but I honestly its low hanging fruit praise. Some critics still see as the CW as the network fo Gossip Girl and Carrie Diaries so are gonna be more generous to shows like that.