satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Next episode description

COLIN DONNELL RETURNS AS TOMMY MERLYN IN A FLASHBACK; MATT WARD GUEST STARS AS SIMON LACROIX, AKA KOMODO — Lance (Paul Blackthorne) calls the Arrow (Stephen Amell) when another archer appears in town and starts skewering businessmen. Diggle (David Ramsey) uses A.R.G.U.S. to find the archer’s identity; he is a man named Simon Lacroix (guest star Matt Ward), who goes by the codename Komodo. However, the team hits a rough patch with the mission and gets help from a surprising source – Laurel (Katie Cassidy). Meanwhile, Oliver begins to worry that he hasn’t heard from Thea (Willa Holland), which forces Roy (Colton Haynes) to tell him the truth about why she left town. Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh) pursues Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards). In the flashback, Maseo (guest star Karl Yune) tells Oliver that Amanda Waller has ordered his first kill. As Oliver looks down the scope of the rifle, he sees the target is his best friend, Tommy (guest star Colin Donnell). Despite her promise to her sister, Laurel debates sharing a secret about Sara (Caity Lotz) with Lance. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Jake Coburn & Keto Shimizu.

Full 30 secend Promo for 2nd episode of the season that airs next week:

RIP Canary. you will be missed. Arrow is all new Wednesday at 8/7c!

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
In the first season, the asian guy that helped ollie said it takes years to become a good archer. I dont know if only a couple of months, thea could be good enough to take down a member of the league of assasins
- def dont think its merylin, cuz it seemed like she knew the person, and as far as we know they never met.
Thea could be using a crossbow which would require less time to learn than a regular bow.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: At them getting ready to change the name of the city from Starling City to the correct name, Star City.

:stopitslime: I'm still mad that "Smallville" never changed the name of Luthorcorp to the correct name, Lexcorp.

Now if the show would stop calling Oliver's Alter-Ego, the Arrow & to call him by his correct name, Green Arrow.

They also need to acknowledge that Laurel's first name is actually Dinah.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
To be fair though, Arrow didn't exactly start off as dope as it is now.

This. The 1st season is just solid at best. I always felt during the 1st season I could drop the show & I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. And that's exactly what I did after the 1st-season, I dropped it.

But during the 1st-half of the 2nd season the show was getting so much positive buzz on the net, I decided to see what's up during last Winter break and that 1st-half of the 2nd season had me:gladbron: :ooh::ohlawd::blessed::banderas:. And I've been hooked ever since.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
*****Spoilers??*****

So it looks like it may be Komodo who killed Sara after all. For some reason i thought Komodo was an ally of Queen's on the island, but that isn't the case.

This kind of lines up with the Outsiders War arc/comics, because of he introduction of Katana and Komodo.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
This. The 1st season is just solid at best. I always felt during the 1st season I could drop the show & I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. And that's exactly what I did after the 1st-season, I dropped it.

But during the 1st-half of the 2nd season the show was getting so much positive buzz on the net, I decided to see what's up during last Winter break and that 1st-half of the 2nd season had me:gladbron: :ooh::ohlawd::blessed::banderas:. And I've been hooked ever since.
only reason i got into the show, i kept seeing the arrow thread upped a bunch of times. I was actually hooked from the very first episode. but the 2nd half of season 1 when they introduced slade for the first time, the show really got better. :whew: