Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
hope simpstroke comes back.:mjcry:

hope they minimize the corny side villans this season. glad jleno chin is dead.....hope horseface dies too.:lolbron:

diggle always a sidekick.....guess he is basically finished with the show now since roy is here.:beli:

wish they would stop tryna put Ollie in these serious relationships....nikka a playa. felicity just an avg white chick anyways and seems like she would be too insecure to be with him a long time.:patrice:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
This. The 1st season is just solid at best. I always felt during the 1st season I could drop the show & I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. And that's exactly what I did after the 1st-season, I dropped it.

The show DID get better in the 2nd season. But the unique thing about the first season is that, unlike Batman, Oliver never had a "no killing" rule. He broke a bad guy's neck in the pilot for seeing his face.

la2

Rookie
Daps
vZokdSg.jpg

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on season 1. Looking forward to catching up to this season. I'm on season 1, episode 14.

:whew: @ the flashback scenes. Am I the only one who enjoys his time on the island more than I do in the present?

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Checking in for the first time

Love the first two seasons but you're going to hate me, I feel like The show has already peaked. Too much crazy shyt has happened and too many deaths were nothing really surprises you anymore.

Doesn't mean I want to watch it and anticipate every episode :ohlawd:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Checking in for the first time

Love the first two seasons but you're going to hate me, I feel like The show has already peaked. Too much crazy shyt has happened and too many deaths were nothing really surprises you anymore.

Doesn't mean I want to watch it and anticipate every episode :ohlawd:

We haven't even seen Ra's yet.... I sense this season will be the highlight.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I'm on season 1. Looking forward to catching up to this season. I'm on season 1, episode 14.

:whew: @ the flashback scenes. Am I the only one who enjoys his time on the island more than I do in the present?
I recently went back to watch season 1
I agree, especially when they introduced slade that ep when they took over the runway was :ohlawd: Slade's swag was on a 100 k. He took out 12 nikkas without breaking a sweat:whoo:
I dont think the island episode were as good during the 2nd season, except for that ep they defeat dr ivo.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:lawd: Felicity throughout :banderas: :ohlawd: They picked the perfect guy as the villain :salute: Lance still can't recogonise Arrow/Oliver from 5 yards :pachaha: Palmer with that presentation Ether and Dig-L getting thrown in the bushes (1 ep, 1 L) :wow: :wow:

We're back brehs
iWGHn5v.png