Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Now Thea is on Team Arrow.
lol.gif

I think Diggle needs to go as far as a main cast member. He's pretty useless even though I hate Laurel way more. He's not doing shyt, just sitting next to Felicity in the Arrow Cave every ep.

Felicity is pretty annoying now. They've ruined her character. All she does is whine about the decisions Oliver makes as far as dealing with Malcom. How is Oliver even allowing that? She's like Chloe on 24. Fall back and follow orders or just get out. They got almost as many characters as Lost if you really think about it Oliver, Meryln, Thea, Diggle, Roy, Felicity, Laurel, Palmer, Detective Lance, and The chank couple. Multiple people need to die. Too many "heroes" and not enough villains. There needs to be just ONE sidekick. Speedy or Roy. Choose one. Laurel's storyline is really awful, she has like 2 weeks of boxing classes and she's out there w/ them and failing miserably becoming a liability. I get that its a comic book show but come on now.
Oh, the ridiculous flashbacks now have Oliver going back to Starling City?:snoop:

Flash>>

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
what good is diggly?

dude is just a echo/dr phil type cat now

Diggles now a character that means nothing. Dude gets his ass whipped every episode and then got regulated to nanny. They let that wack character laurel go on the mission a few episodes back while diggle stayed in the den. Disgusting, this man was freaking special forces.

I'm really disappointed in how they're doing Diggle

Dude was like the go-to man for Oliver in the first season

now he's no better than Pete Ross in Smallville

:wow:

He'll prolly leave the show soon

Dig-L benched forever :flabbynsick:

I think Diggle needs to go as far as a main cast member. He's pretty useless even though I hate Laurel way more. He's not doing shyt, just sitting next to Felicity in the Arrow Cave every ep.

:shaq2: Totally predictable in the first season that this would happen. I've never read a DC comic in my life, but even I know that another similarity that Green Arrow shares with Batman is having a family of Sidekicks/partners. So if they introduced them on the show, Diggle would be irrelevant.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:damn: Naevia gets a new actress too??!!!!

Sounds like you need to catch up on Spartacus.

Just finished watching this past episode and I'm glad they finally revealed two big secrets. Thea finding out and reacting positively was a nice touch, we didn't need her freaking out and hating Oliver. Also Laurel finally telling her dad that Sara is dead as well. While Laurel isn't really trained at all, Team Arrow needs all the help they can get. Sometimes you have to learn on the job, especially when Ras is coming for them :demonic:

Both Felicity and Diggle have taken steps back as characters, but its no reason to think they couldn't rehabilitate them.

Next week Slade is back :win: