satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Now Thea is on Team Arrow.
lol.gif

They got almost as many characters as Lost if you really think about it Oliver, Meryln, Thea, Diggle, Roy, Felicity, Laurel, Palmer, Detective Lance, and The chank couple. Multiple people need to die. Too many "heroes" and not enough villains. There needs to be just ONE sidekick. Speedy or Roy. Choose one. Laurel's storyline is really awful, she has like 2 weeks of boxing classes and she's out there w/ them and failing miserably becoming a liability. I get that its a comic book show but come on now.

Thinking back on it, "The New Batman Adventures" & "The Adventures of Batman & Robin" seasons of "Batman: The Animated Series" handled it right by making Nightwing & Batgirl recurring characters, while Robin was Batman's most frequent partner.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Diggle used to hand out so much Ether in Season 1 and 2. I hope they don't kill him off. His character still has potential and I actually like then giving him a family and something to fight for
Diggle's my man, but he's pretty expendable now.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: Naevia gets a new actress too??!!!!

Lol there are two Naevias; the original one left the show due to money issues. The second one (debuts in the second season after the prequel) plays Amanda Waller here.

Amanda_Waller_Cynthia_Addai_Robinson-1.jpg

but the basement was flooded :mjlol:

yet you dont realize felicity, diggle, ollie, ray are alwys going down there

yeah mama queen was the voice of reason, should haev kept or even black step dad around

Walter's actor is on another show at the moment. I'd like to see him back.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Addressing Episode 15 next week
Though tomorrow's new episode of Arrow focuses on Oliver's (Stephen Amell) return to the island of Lian Yu and his final confrontation with Deathstroke (Manu Bennett), Arrow showrunner Marc Guggenheim teased to TV Line that the following episode is one that will set up what's to occur later this season. "It’s one of those episodes where everything came together very nicely — its got some wonderful character moments, some incredible action, and it’s got a final twist that I think people will be talking about for a long time. Certainly a twist that sets the table for the remainder of the season."
Arrow season 3, episode 15 "Nanda Parbat" airs Wednesday, February 25th at 8 PM on The CW. Tomorrow's new episode, (season 3, episode 14 "The Return") focuses on the Arrow embarking on his training with Merlyn (John Barrowman) in preparation for round 2 with Ra's al Ghul (Matt Nable). Dermot Downs directed the episode from a script penned by Marc Guggenheim and Erik Oleson.

• Dap
Reactions: flo