dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
And the nikka had the nerve to say that after he smashed like 7 hoes in the previous seasons, including a pair of sisters and his "boss".
I miss that ollie. The first. 2 seasons he prob smashed every bad chick in starling city:obama:
Hell he even got some p*ssy on that crazy island :heh:
Plus he gave no fukks. Especially when he took his best friends girl and smashed in front of tommy after he told him, he had nothing to worry about :russ:
Now all of a sudden hes in love with felicity, and is being a good guy now :shaq2:
The old ollie would've def smashed iris when she was throwing the p*ssy at him :demonic:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I miss that ollie. The first. 2 seasons he prob smashed every bad chick in starling city:obama:
Plus he gave no fukks. Especially when he took his best friends girl and smashed in front of tommy after he told him, he had nothing to worry about :russ:
Now all of a sudden hes in love with felicity, and is being a good guy now :shaq2:
The old ollie would've def smashed iris when she was throwing the p*ssy at him :demonic:

Funny because comic book Ollie's baby mama is black and asian. They whitewashed her on the show (like Sin, Ra's al Ghul and Brick).
Has Arrow Oliver been with a black girl yet? :patrice:

I'm surprised he hasn't got it with Carly Diggle or Laurel's friend.

Christie_Laing.jpg

810917643.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
c

How you go from billionaire playboy to living under Theas club and its all good :wtf:

Imagine Bruce Wayne losing every damn thing and nobody giving a fukk and him not even trying to get his shyt back
Right now Ollie has:
No money or resources
No love interest
No arch enemy(He's exchanged like 5 words with Ra's)
What the fukk kinda shyt is this :heh:

Got the nerve to be popping up in Flash eps trying to give Big Daddy Barry advice :snoop:
:dead:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Funny because comic book Ollie's baby mama is black and asian. They whitewashed her on the show (like Sin, Ra's al Ghul and Brick).
Has Arrow Oliver been with a black girl yet? :patrice:

I'm surprised he hasn't got it with Carly Diggle or Laurel's friend.

Christie_Laing.jpg

810917643.jpg
Ollie was with that cop who got shot..I believe she was black...

Edit: nevermind I think she was indian..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

ollie in those first few seasons was banging summer glau, that cop, random ass chick at the club to show he still got it, sara, had laurel throwing it at him and he was :kony:, huntress

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
At one point you had the island story, Ollie life outside of arrow, then Ollie being arrow, Laurel as a DA, laurel dad story, mommy queen hiding secrets from her black husband, Malcolm Meryln story, Slade the mirakuru, Thea and Roy, Sara etc.

Writers have gone lazy​

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
At one point you had the island story, Ollie life outside of arrow, then Ollie being arrow, Laurel as a DA, laurel dad story, mommy queen hiding secrets from her black husband, Malcolm Meryln story, Slade the mirakuru, Thea and Roy, Sara etc.

Writers have gone lazy​

Says the dude who hasn't has a job and been mooching off his parents his whole life