Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
That was a very tense moment.... :huhldup: i thought ollie was gonna throw roy through a window or something...
Ollie definitely looked like he was gonna fukk Roy up here
tumblr_njn0lrhLgI1r6vy8ho6_400.gif

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know if that was Merlin Roy was getting an arrow in the neck.. matter of fact Roy wouldnt dream of disrespecting Merlin like that

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
At one point you had the island story, Ollie life outside of arrow, then Ollie being arrow, Laurel as a DA, laurel dad story, mommy queen hiding secrets from her black husband, Malcolm Meryln story, Slade the mirakuru, Thea and Roy, Sara etc.

Writers have gone lazy​
once everyone figured out that ollie was the arrow, oliver's character pretty much fell off. This guy def has the worst secret identity ever :snoop:
How does every enemy know where your hideout is and can come through when they damn well please:dahell:
It looks like mama queen was also a crucial character in the show. She was prob a precursor to wells (from flash) in that you never really knew what she was doing, or what her goals were. She even had merlin :whoa: last season.

But i'm glad they finally left hong kong in the flash backs. That story line was an epic fail :heh:
ollie in starling city undercover could be interesting. :ohhh:
i hope:mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
once everyone figured out that ollie was the arrow, oliver's character pretty much fell off. This guy def has the worst secret identity ever :snoop:
How does every enemy know where your hideout is and can come through when they damn well please:dahell:
It looks like mama queen was also a crucial character in the show. She was prob a precursor to wells (from flash) in that you never really knew what she was doing, or what her goals were. She even had merlin :whoa: last season.

But i'm glad they finally left hong kong in the flash backs. That story line was an epic fail :heh:
ollie in starling city undercover could be interesting. :ohhh:
i hope:mjcry:

but the basement was flooded :mjlol:

yet you dont realize felicity, diggle, ollie, ray are alwys going down there

yeah mama queen was the voice of reason, should haev kept or even black step dad around

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ArrowCave ain't big enough for all these inflated egos:stopitslime:

...they need to either renovate it, or get rid of some ungrateful members:wtb:

All that ep needed was Mama Queen appearance to make the cypher complete:jawalrus:

Last edited: