:mjlol::dead:

mxkNfk0.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I love that they are digging into the back-issue bin and pulling out All-Star Squadron villains. I wonder if they will introduce the Ultra-Humanite since he is who gave Deathbolt his powers. Ultra-Humanite would make a cool Big Bad for a season.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
http://www.superherohype.com/news/330557-hellboys-doug-jones-joins-arrow-as-villain-deathbolt

IGN has learned that former Hellboy star Doug Jones has joined the cast of “Arrow” in the role of Jake Simmons, AKA Deathbolt, where he will debut in the 19th episode of the show’s third season.

Created by Roy Thomas and Jerry Ordway in All-Star Squadron #21 (May, 1983), Simmons had the ability to control lightning and electricity and was dubbed “the living battery.” In “Arrow,” his character will instead wield the power of controlling plasma energy. This makes him the first meta-human to make his debut on “Arrow” as opposed to the more super power-friendly “The Flash.”

Jones is perhaps most well known for playing Abe Sapien in both “Hellboy” films, but he has a long history of appearing in comic book based media with roles in Batman Returns,Tank Girl, Mystery Men, Men in Black II, and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfe