curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Word. Show sucks dikk right now.
  1. After killing Sarah, Oliver just goes into partnership with this guy like nothing happened.

2. Diggles now a character that means nothing. Dude gets his ass whipped every episode and then got regulated to nanny. They let that wack character laurel go on the mission a few episodes back while diggle stayed in the den. Disgusting, this man was freaking special forces.

3. What really bothers me is all those monster of the week episodes. I seen Ra's for like 2 episodes and one of those episodes was for like 2 seconds. I'm disgusted by the lack of look the league gets. But I'm regulated to watching some loser criminals every week that will never show up =/

4. What the hell happened to the list? :|

shyts wack to me now. Just does not feel epic at all. They completely ruined Ra's Al Ghul to me.
Olivier just let homeboy take his FAMILY company and dude isnt even integral to the show at this point or any point.
Oliver not even playing a dual role anymore, he's just Arrow, he's got absolutely nothing going on outside of that. He just gonna live under Theas club forever :heh:

Back from death with zero explanation, does he even know how he's alive? :laff:

Show is terrrrribad

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How about this as well

Mama queen was killed because of oliver/arrow mishaps yet Thea is all wow Ollie I understand

So the guy who killed your mom is going to train you and your sister :dahell:

Olivier just let homeboy take his FAMILY company and dude isnt even integral to the show at this point or any point.
Oliver not even playing a dual role anymore, he's just Arrow, he's got absolutely nothing going on outside of that. He just gonna live under Theas club forever :heh:

Show is terrrrribad

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Show is terrrrribad

He didn't even react to that. They made him upset over Felicity and Ray kissing :snoop:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
c
He didn't even react to that. They made him upset over Felicity and Ray kissing :snoop:
How you go from billionaire playboy to living under Theas club and its all good :wtf:

Imagine Bruce Wayne losing every damn thing and nobody giving a fukk and him not even trying to get his shyt back
Right now Ollie has:
No money or resources
No love interest
No arch enemy(He's exchanged like 5 words with Ra's)
What the fukk kinda shyt is this :heh:

Got the nerve to be popping up in Flash eps trying to give Big Daddy Barry advice :snoop:

Daps
c

How you go from billionaire playboy to living under Theas club and its all good :wtf:

Imagine Bruce Wayne losing every damn thing and nobody giving a fukk and him not even trying to get his shyt back
Right now Ollie has:
No money or resources
No love interest

Got the nerve to be popping up in Flash eps trying to give Big Daddy Barry advice :snoop:

:pachaha:

but in Ollie's defense...

dude was living on an island for at least 2 years, and spent the next 3 chillin on somebody couch in Shanghai and other various places

so living under Thea's club is really a come up

but he really took an L tho

he used his money to open the club, and then Thea straight snatched it from him :patrice:

Daps
  1. Diggles now a character that means nothing. Dude gets his ass whipped every episode and then got regulated to nanny. They let that wack character laurel go on the mission a few episodes back while diggle stayed in the den. Disgusting, this man was freaking special forces.

I'm really disappointed in how they're doing Diggle

Dude was like the go-to man for Oliver in the first season

now he's no better than Pete Ross in Smallville

:wow:

He'll prolly leave the show soon

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c

Right now Ollie has:
No money or resources
No love interest

"Guys like us don't get the girl"

Barry should have been like :whoa:
Just because you're brooding and lonely doesn't mean I have to too :deadrose:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How about this as well

Mama queen was killed because of oliver/arrow mishaps yet Thea is all wow Ollie I understand

So the guy who killed your mom is going to train you and your sister :dahell:

:leostare: slade was crazy high on mirakuru.... he wasnt in the right head......

besides who said slade was gonna train them?:mjlol: Although it would make for cool shyt if they could come to a sort of understanding or he escapes the island.