:banderas:
for some reason i can't see thea wearing a hood

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Laurel is like the new millennium Rocky Balboa with the intense ass whoopings she has been taking on the regular. She is going to be punch drunk by next season.

At the very least Diggle needed to offer her some additional fight training. I bet he didn't do it though because he didn't want to go back to being DiggL now that LaurL is around.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apple-Face you're not a hero:stopitslime: Shot with Vertigo in the jugular:huhldup:, and caught them BeatsbySarah:krs: Malcolm steps up in ArrowCave:smugbiden:, like Rick's fukkYoCouchnikka:umad: Oliver FINALLY told Thea:blessed: And, she's proud of her bro:cape: Roy and Felicity with all that Tough Guy Talk:childplease: Dig-L, you better put 'em on Chill Mode:troll: Wack Hansen DJ went out like a fukkboi:heh: LaureL double-tapped with Vertigo:steviej: Struggle Canary countered with Wild Cat combo, tho:flabbynsick: DT. Lance my man:wow:, hate it had to be him:bryan: Hope he has a Speedy Recovery:to: Amanda took Oliver back to Starling:ohhh: The Queens went on a sabbatical to Lian Yu Island:banderas: Which means, Slade's Season's a cometh:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And there destroying felicity she was the goat when she was dropping lines that were sexual but she didn't mean to be sexual now she's just a nagging ass whiny chick
I blame that on the writers capitulating to the Felicity/Oliver fandom. That was a dumb move and can never work. Oliver roaming the rooftops beating up bad guys with his girlfriend is cool. Oliver having his nagging ass girlfriend in his ear while he is handling business is stupid. Plus now Felicity has lost all of the fun about her because now she is all anguished and heartbroken over her failed relationship with Ollie.

Daps
I blame that on the writers capitulating to the Felicity/Oliver fandom. That was a dumb move and can never work. Oliver roaming the rooftops beating up bad guys with his girlfriend is cool. Oliver having his nagging ass girlfriend in his ear while he is handling business is stupid. Plus now Felicity has lost all of the fun about her because now she is all anguished and heartbroken over her failed relationship with Ollie.

Yeah they need to ship Felicity to Central City - PERMANENTLY. :camby:

The writers messed up bad with that one. They wrote the Felicity Oliver story so hard, that they completely neglected the fact that eventually Oliver is supposed to end up with LaureL

But the way their storyline is going, those two ain't gon never end up together

This dude spent 5 years pining over ole girl and now he completely over her? :dahell:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I was telling these fools. Nobody listens to Fonzie :stopitslime:

One episode does not redeem an entire season of garbage storylines...

This season is clearly godfather 3 status, it be best to just end it and forget it ever happened...

went back to teh bread and butter of street thugs

Word. Show sucks dikk right now.
  1. After killing Sarah, Oliver just goes into partnership with this guy like nothing happened.

2. Diggles now a character that means nothing. Dude gets his ass whipped every episode and then got regulated to nanny. They let that wack character laurel go on the mission a few episodes back while diggle stayed in the den. Disgusting, this man was freaking special forces.

3. What really bothers me is all those monster of the week episodes. I seen Ra's for like 2 episodes and one of those episodes was for like 2 seconds. I'm disgusted by the lack of look the league gets. But I'm regulated to watching some loser criminals every week that will never show up =/

4. What the hell happened to the list? :|

shyts wack to me now. Just does not feel epic at all. They completely ruined Ra's Al Ghul to me.