10WgXER.jpg
fukk! :krs: the flashbacks as well :ohhh:starling in the past and present now

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Mark Guggenheim on Deathstroke's return and if he'll ever pop up again
"It feels like a coda to season two. It’s not just the final battle, but the final interactions between Oliver and Slade that we didn’t have the screen time to do at the end of season 2 because you’re racing to the end of the season. It’s nice to be able to write a little bit of an epilogue for these two characters. It’s not to say it’s the last time we’ll ever see Slade again, but certainly the story of Oliver versus Slade, the revenge for Shado’s death, that’s the kind of stuff this puts a nice capstone on. When we see Slade again, he’ll be in a different headspace. We’ll take his character in a new and different direction."

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/02/1...t?hootPostID=3dd5d82d499b5bc289b01f12379eafa2

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Great episode! I wasn't expecting Thea to react in a positive manner when Ollie told her the truth about who he is. Team Arrow is finally forming it's identity, which is a good thing in the long run. Sad scene between Laurel and her dad, but it was time. Can't wait until she becomes more proficient fighting as the Black Canary. One day, we may have a Black Canary, Supergirl, Felicity team up, lol.

Finally, at long last, the training for fighting Ra's has begun. What better way to start it off by Ollie confronting Slade! Can't wait. Although...I think they should ask the Flash for help as it would make the battle a lot easier! Lol. I guess what has me wondering is how The Arrow will confront Ra's this time around. He can't just learn to fight him overnight. I definitely don't see Ra's dying which means that a sacrifice will be made...hmmm.....

In any case, the gears are finally starting to move in a good direction!:wow:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London