The Villain

Superstar
Daps
10979648_1041860862494345_118926129_n.jpg

Just Deadshot and Cupid? :flabbynsick: Well at least this means more Amanda Waller.

cupid back :blessed:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Episode 15 description
MERLYN IS CAPTURED BY RA’S AL GHUL; THE ATOM SUIT REVEALED — Malcolm(John Barrowman) is captured by Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) and taken to Nanda Parbat.Because of his love for Thea (Willa Holland), Oliver (Stephen Amell) considers saving Merlyn.Ray (Brandon Routh) is obsessed with finishing his Atom suit so he can save the city but Felicity(Emily Bett Rickards) fears he is heading down the same path as Oliver (Stephen Amell) and tries to pull him out of the lab.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Not to mention during the secne before the team arrow group squared off with Brick's gang was done poorly.......Brick's men had guns and not one bust :stopitslime:....team arrow's group literally had baseball bats and arrows

This episode was not good
Idk I mean I came here and was surprised to see all the negative comments , I enjoyed this episode :yeshrug:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Det. Lance hitting Roy with the :stopitslime: when he tried to maintain his "secret" identity was hilarious.

I am not a fan of the way this show has handled Ollie's 'death" and "resurrection".

I know I am hoping against hope but I would be so happy if this was truly the end of Oliver/Felicity as a couple. Caving into the douchebag fandom that is obsessed with making them a couple is the biggest mistake the show has made. Felicity having a mild crush on Olvier was fine but anything more was stupid and completely fukks over the dynamic of Team Arrow. Felicity is supposed to be the snarky, comic relief that lightens up the grim and gritty in the Arrow Cave. Tossing in all of this romantic drama between these two characters ruins the flow of the show and never really feels genuine anyway.

I am also gong to need Malcolm to secretly kill Brick because I am not here for a kinder gentler Malcolm Merlyn.

And Oliver needs to invite Laurel to his training sessions with Malcolm because if she is getting trained by Ted Grant exclusively then she is in for a painful future of constant beatdowns.
i agree with this, I don't need or want everyone to be on the same no killing shyt, Malcolm needs to be the out of control guy that does what he wants and they only go to him cuz they HAVE to..

And the felicity thing isn't that big a part of the show, I hardly notice it.. And I think it's most likely over anyway

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Episode 15 description
MERLYN IS CAPTURED BY RA’S AL GHUL; THE ATOM SUIT REVEALED — Malcolm(John Barrowman) is captured by Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) and taken to Nanda Parbat.Because of his love for Thea (Willa Holland), Oliver (Stephen Amell) considers saving Merlyn.Ray (Brandon Routh) is obsessed with finishing his Atom suit so he can save the city but Felicity(Emily Bett Rickards) fears he is heading down the same path as Oliver (Stephen Amell) and tries to pull him out of the lab.
So who's gonna train Oliver now? Just leave that niguh breh. No need in dying twice

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
im sorry i cant take Laurel seriously and shes weakening the show imo

get back in court and leave the fighting to the professionals, she has a couple boxing lessons and all of a sudden shes a beast :comeon:
She is far from a beast, breh. The show did exhibit Laurel struggling to subdue her opponent with a billy stick. Also, I appreciate the writers for not enhancing her fighting skills up to Sara's level. Laurel's skills still need a lot of work.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Yeah she getting annoying but Laur L is worse. She need to hurry up and eat a cheeseburger she so got damn skinny, plus them,side stepping Diggle a trained experienced ex spec op military dude in favor of laur L with 2 minths of boxing class is laughable at best.
Yep. They marginalized Diggle's military skills and also undercut his shine to step in as the leader of the crew while Ollie was gone. Diggle could be a fierce combatant in the team if they had never undermine his military skills.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
im not a fan of the no killing merlyn thing. also been :camby: with felicity, fine with ollicity but she's been real annoying these last few episodes. I was like "let the man speak!" when she jumped on ollie for teaming up with merlyn to save his sister.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
i think i'm in the minority that felicity's little speech last night was a bit overblown i think she came to the realization that her and oliver can't be together and should just remain partners

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
For my TSC brehs

:laff:

UPDATE: Diggle might finally pick up a W

Theres been a lot of talk recently on whether or not Diggle needs a mask. Some have gone as far to say they’d want you to be the Green Lantern, John Stewart. What are your thoughts on that? Does Diggle need a mask? Would you want to become the Green Lantern?

Diggle can be a husband, a father, and a hero. He didn’t go through some type of tragic event. He’s a guy who grew up in the Glades, which is the hood, he did four tours, and he joined the special forces. This is a guy that I can be, that you can be, that any of the viewers can be, unlike the others who went through some tragic event and compelled them to become these characters. Diggle did through simple sheer force of will. That’s survival with regular folks. I think that’s part of the power this character has. When you cover it with a mask, he becomes something. That’s why in general we’ve been struggling with, “How do we give Diggle a mask of any sort?” Obviously, he’s out in the open, he has a wife and a child to protect, there’s a fair question about how we protect that identity and still keep him out in the field. That’s a very fair question and we’re working on it.

Now, John Stewart… Is John Diggle John Stewart? I cannot say “yes,” and cannot say, “no.”

Oh, come on!

I’m serious! I do know that there is serious discussion about whether or not this guy becomes John Stewart. But, I mean, I’ll say this: it is top secret. David Ramsey has asked them, and they’re like, “we’re working on some stuff.” If that’s the case, it’s gonna be huge. This is the stuff they want to avoid. I think they don’t want anybody to know yet and they haven’t even told me. They have told me that they are thinking about it and they are considering it. Greg Berlanti told me that. Andrew and Marc have told me that. I haven’t spoken to Geoff Johns about it, yet. But that’s the word from people directly involved in Arrow- that they’re working on something.

Here’s the truth of it: if I knew, I would tell you I knew and I’m not at liberty to tell you that. I probably wouldn’t tell you anyway! I would at least tell you that I know. But I honestly do not know.

http://comicbook.com/2015/02/06/exclusive-arrows-diggle-david-ramsey-talks-suicide-squad-and-gre/

Last edited: