Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This show is really jumping the shark bruhs. Were about to be at episode 14 and Ive only fukking seen ras for 2 episodes and one of those episodes was for like 10 seconds.

This monster of the week shyt is fukking triddash jesus.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Hopefully the return of Ollie means the show can pick up again. Show was shyt without him. Flash been killing too.

Daps
Det. Lance hitting Roy with the :stopitslime: when he tried to maintain his "secret" identity was hilarious.

I am not a fan of the way this show has handled Ollie's 'death" and "resurrection".

I know I am hoping against hope but I would be so happy if this was truly the end of Oliver/Felicity as a couple. Caving into the douchebag fandom that is obsessed with making them a couple is the biggest mistake the show has made. Felicity having a mild crush on Olvier was fine but anything more was stupid and completely fukks over the dynamic of Team Arrow. Felicity is supposed to be the snarky, comic relief that lightens up the grim and gritty in the Arrow Cave. Tossing in all of this romantic drama between these two characters ruins the flow of the show and never really feels genuine anyway.

I am also gong to need Malcolm to secretly kill Brick because I am not here for a kinder gentler Malcolm Merlyn.

And Oliver needs to invite Laurel to his training sessions with Malcolm because if she is getting trained by Ted Grant exclusively then she is in for a painful future of constant beatdowns.

:heh: true

I was wondering why she keep catching the beats.... but after seeing Wildcat in the field, I understand

can't wait for her to find out Thea killed Sara.... so Thea can put dem paws on her :takedat:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Also he mention bludhaven. Wtf happened to nightwing?

was this nikka lying?

Yeah, he was just throwing his name in the hat, like Tyrese is doing right now with GL.

:mjlol: Dude is leaving "The Vampire Diaries" to go to Art School. You can forget about him being Nightwing.

And tv shows seem to always make a character annoying once they start doing that "ship" nonsense...they want to create tension and prolonge the inevitable get together so they create a bunch of drama and it almost always ends with the viewers getting annoyed with one of the characters by the time they do seal the deal.

Happened in Smallville for damn near...7 seasons:shaq2:...Was starting to in Castle but well.....
they finally got together
,and bunch of other shows i'm sure i'm forgetting at the moment.

:yeshrug: I marathoned the first 8.5 seasons of "Smallville" on DVD/HDDVD/Blu-ray/720p HDTV rips before finally catching up to the show in the middle of the 9th season. So, I guess I'm 1 of the few people who never had a problem with the Clark-Lana 'ship & the Clark-Lana-Lex love triangle. I've always understood Lana is supposed to be Clark's main love interest growing up in Smallville. I even remember Lana dating Lex in an episode of 90's "Superman: The Animated Series", so I guess even that happened in the comics.

:popcorn: The Castle-Beckett 'ship on "Castle" had me hooked as fukk to the point I watching like 6 episodes a night (till I caught with the show at the end of the 4th season) & was always rewatching their scenes together on YouTube. After they finally got together in the Season 4 Finale/Season 5 premiere, I lost interest & threw the show in the bushes in the middle of the 5th season.

flash doesn't have that much characters, and every episode is introducing new enemies, can;t really compare the two.

That's what I was saying about Smallville breh and superhero shows in general. It's about how the show does when "Freak Of The Week" is over, for arrow to survive, Slade is going to make a return and be a regular villain. And we need some type of Slade-Merlyn fiasco. :blackbands:

its easier for flash because of all the meta humans etc.

minus the mirakuru arrow hasn't had any like super human/out of this world type thing

"The Flash" Season 1 Freak/Metahuman-of-the-Week episodes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Smallville" Season 1 Freak/Metahuman-of-the-Week episodes

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
This show is really jumping the shark bruhs. Were about to be at episode 14 and Ive only fukking seen ras for 2 episodes and one of those episodes was for like 10 seconds.

This monster of the week shyt is fukking triddash jesus.

They really tried to make us sympathise with malcolm merlyn breh

This very season alone dude has brainwashed Thea into killing Sara so that he could send ollie to his death and they really tried to make us feel for the guy :heh:

This season is terribad

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 1 was the best season. It was more focused. The flashbacks had a point. The writers were more ambitious. Halfway through season 2
writing got real sloppy and it all started with Slade in the present day trying to get revenge on Oliver for Shado's death. This was when the show's quality
started to decline. Time will prove this.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Im rewatching the show from the beginning

I'm interested in seeing the newest episodes to see if the quality of the show truly has fallen off... It's the feeling I have tho watching season 1
I think one of the biggest differences in season 1 and 2 and this season is the quality of ollies back story. I thought the island part of the show is what really made the show interesting. The island had interesting characters, prob had the better action sequences (especially in season 1), and allowed the audience to get to know ollies character even more.
I dont think they've given as much effort to flesh out the flash backs and make it as important as the current timeline. One thing they messed up was amanda waller. I def thought there would be more interaction between her and ollie. Instead we've prob seen waller for about 5 mins total this season.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Season One is great, but Slade/Deathstroke entire arc Snoop Dogg the Building:lawd:

...and, propelled Season Two into GOAT status:wow:

And, I agree Island Flashback>>>Hong Kong Flashback:ehh:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Season 1 was the best season. It was more focused. The flashbacks had a point. The writers were more ambitious. Halfway through season 2
writing got real sloppy and it all started with Slade in the present day trying to get revenge on Oliver for Shado's death. This was when the show's quality
started to decline. Time will prove this.
Def cant cosign that. The slade arc starting in season one, was when the show was at its pinnacle. :ohlawd: If anything season 2 was so great, that it made it extremely hard to get back to that level.
What they shouldve done this season was keep laura around longer and focus on her back story after the island. That story felt like there was tons of potential. I also wish they used diggle more with the suicide squad, which is where i feel he shines the most.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Dam what hoe hasn't PBR fukked.
10895489_397415843767072_1086175645_n.jpg
I wonder what that tongue do?:ohhh: