Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Earlier in this thread before the break i said that there have been 2 or 3 episodes that have been some of the worst of the series. This one tonight was another one. Ollie's return was so horribly executed and if Papa Lance knows who Arsenal is, he should know who Arrow is. Also Felicity has been horrible since the "Felicity Rising" episode with her mother. The writers really falling for the Felicity hype. She should not be #2 in this series. They still have plenty of time to fix it. Not sure how they going to resolve this Ras storyline because no way Ollie should be beating Ras at anything, Only Bruce:yeshrug:

I don't think he even wants to know who Arrow is though..:patrice:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Also he mention bludhaven. Wtf happened to nightwing?

was this nikka lying?

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I guess I'm in the minority here, but I didn't think this episode was that bad or Felicity is becoming too annoying. I do agree that the return at the end of Arrow felt kinda anti-climatic with him showing up at the alley and convincing Malcolm not to kill Brick. I expected him to swoop in when the fighting actually started. With the Felicity thing, I see it as a way for the writers to keep them out of a relationship for now :yeshrug:

It was cool seeing Sinn back, but even with a baseball bat what is she really going to do against Brick's goons :upsetfavre:

Wildcat got his ass beat, no wonder dude retired :lolbron:

I do think whenever Thea and Det. Lance learn the truth about the lies being told, it will be a hard pill to swallow if either one of them accepts the truth easily.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Will they please stop giving this bytch Felicity these so called emotional scenes. Any time she starts to get that little whimper in her voice I cringe. I don't expect her to be Meryl Streep, but once they had her start stepping out of her awkward sexy librarian box is been a real struggle for her to be convincing imo. Dude playing Diggle did a much better job of being Ollie's moral compass without it coming off as extremely corny abs annoying in season 1.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Det. Lance hitting Roy with the :stopitslime: when he tried to maintain his "secret" identity was hilarious.

I am not a fan of the way this show has handled Ollie's 'death" and "resurrection".

I know I am hoping against hope but I would be so happy if this was truly the end of Oliver/Felicity as a couple. Caving into the douchebag fandom that is obsessed with making them a couple is the biggest mistake the show has made. Felicity having a mild crush on Olvier was fine but anything more was stupid and completely fukks over the dynamic of Team Arrow. Felicity is supposed to be the snarky, comic relief that lightens up the grim and gritty in the Arrow Cave. Tossing in all of this romantic drama between these two characters ruins the flow of the show and never really feels genuine anyway.

I am also gong to need Malcolm to secretly kill Brick because I am not here for a kinder gentler Malcolm Merlyn.

And Oliver needs to invite Laurel to his training sessions with Malcolm because if she is getting trained by Ted Grant exclusively then she is in for a painful future of constant beatdowns.