EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Damn, oliver return was anti climatic.

Kinda ruins the whole "The Return" Epsiode next week

This arc was literally the dark knight rises.

Felicity getting that laurel hate now.

Oliver got that Jack bauer speech by that old dude " Everyone you touch dies"
the return episode deals with slade

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Asian Fam:ninja1: always drop a Wu-Forever jewel:obama: The Magician and Arrow training:ohhh: to tag-team against Ra's Al Gul:banderas: Thea Hantori swordsmanship's almost like Beatrix:jawalrus: Roy didn't flip-out:skip: Dig-L with a rare W:wow: Sin took one look at Laurel's flat-chest:usure: and knew that wasn't Sarah:rip: DT. Lance gonna pop pills on a hundred, thousand, trillion:bryan:, when he finds out the truth:to: Wildcat caught them BeatsbyBrick:damn: His goons ran with their guns:huhldup:, to attack the Glade residents with bats:lupe: Flashback Merlyn with the Titanic hairpiece:lolbron: Young Nyssa Tiger Style:gladbron: was already nuthin to F wit:youngsabo: Comeback from a sword thru your heart:dead: Only for Felicity to stomp on it:childplease:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wildcat put that work on Brick initially, dude shouldn't have stopped his attack/let him recover.:manny:

Besides isn't Wildcat a bit depowered on this show?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Its crazy how I find Laurel more tolerable then Felecity
She been more tolerable once she turned :demonic:

She gonna catch a body and end up liking it :birdman:

And tv shows seem to always make a character annoying once they start doing that "ship" nonsense...they want to create tension and prolonge the inevitable get together so they create a bunch of drama and it almost always ends with the viewers getting annoyed with one of the characters by the time they do seal the deal.

Happened in Smallville for damn near...7 seasons:shaq2:...Was starting to in Castle but well.....
they finally got together
,and bunch of other shows i'm sure i'm forgetting at the moment.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Green Hood and Oliver returns back in town, and everybody's still blind:comeon:

...oh, and Merlyn swag on a hundred, thousand, trillion:whew:

503 bodies:lawd:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm not mad at the way Olli came back, he wasn't really in a condition to fight anyway and if he did, people would of found a way to shyt on It as well, and he sold his injury/wound like a he was Randy Savage in heyday.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:childplease:Uh I thought the ep was fine. Could have been better yeah, but def not trash. I don't know why dudes are let down by Ollie's return.

You expect dude to show up like :bustback::bustback: when he couldn't even take a few steps without hobbling :heh:

And we've seen some character build up for Merilyn, which was dope IMO...

And between Bruce and Ollie, what is with these nikkas traveling damn near across the world with little to no transportation :beli:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Earlier in this thread before the break i said that there have been 2 or 3 episodes that have been some of the worst of the series. This one tonight was another one. Ollie's return was so horribly executed and if Papa Lance knows who Arsenal is, he should know who Arrow is. Also Felicity has been horrible since the "Felicity Rising" episode with her mother. The writers really falling for the Felicity hype. She should not be #2 in this series. They still have plenty of time to fix it. Not sure how they going to resolve this Ras storyline because no way Ollie should be beating Ras at anything, Only Bruce:yeshrug:
Not to mention during the secne before the team arrow group squared off with Brick's gang was done poorly.......Brick's men had guns and not one bust :stopitslime:....team arrow's group literally had baseball bats and arrows

This episode was not good

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Young Malcolm, The Larry Holmes Starling City Cape Crew, that fight scene, the anti-climactic return of Oliver.

:flabbynsick: central.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10979648_1041860862494345_118926129_n.jpg

Just Deadshot and Cupid? :flabbynsick: Well at least this means more Amanda Waller.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
DiggL is low key the best actor on the show.
This 100%. Diggle was great as Ollie's conscience, but when they de-emphasized him they had to fill that void with another character. I guess they chose Felicity because of the fan love and it could add additional drama to the forced relationship tension, but she can't fill those shoes as an actor and the scenes fall really flat because of it.