Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I know it's sacrilege in a thread where she's worshipped, but I'm really starting not to like Felicity as a character
Yeah she getting annoying but Laur L is worse. She need to hurry up and eat a cheeseburger she so got damn skinny, plus them,side stepping Diggle a trained experienced ex spec op military dude in favor of laur L with 2 minths of boxing class is laughable at best.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
flash doesn't have that much characters, and every episode is introducing new enemies, can;t really compare the two.

That's what I was saying about Smallville breh and superhero shows in general. It's about how the show does when "Freak Of The Week" is over, for arrow to survive, Slade is going to make a return and be a regular villain. And we need some type of Slade-Merlyn fiasco. :blackbands:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's what I was saying about Smallville breh and superhero shows in general. It's about how the show does when "Freak Of The Week" is over, for arrow to survive, Slade is going to make a return and be a regular villain. And we need some type of Slade-Merlyn fiasco. :blackbands:

its easier for flash because of all the meta humans etc.

minus the mirakuru arrow hasn't had any like super human/out of this world type thing

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
these dudes couldnt even body nyssa let alone rahs
:russ: @ the thought of this laughably weak ass crew tryna take on my demoness Nyssa...

You know she was trained in the arena breh by da gawds...

Watching these last two episodes was like watching a nikka lose repeatedly to the first boss in a video game...This episode was their last attempt before they rage quit the game...

Oliver out there tryna team up with the wrong partners...If he really wants to have a chance he need to dump this crew and team with Crixus...We already know he's extra thorough with them dual blades...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:russ: @ the thought of this laughably weak ass crew tryna take on my demoness Nyssa...

You know she was trained in the arena breh by da gawds...

Watching these last two episodes was like watching a nikka lose repeatedly to the first boss in a video game...This episode was their last attempt before they rage quit the game...

Oliver out there tryna team up with the wrong partners...If he really wants to have a chance he need to dump this crew and team with Crixus...We already know he's extra thorough with them dual blades...

:heh:

im just thinking they have the antitode for the mirakuru so why not just mix up a batch let everyone get injected then take down the league

lol

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I'm just waiting for the big twist of this season... when Slade comes back week after next fukkery is bound to ensue

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
?? Why we acting like Ra's is not coming? We don't need slade yet

fukk felicity by the way, I can't believe some of ya'll are having doubts

Monster of the week shyt on the flash gets boring and silly sometimes by the way

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Interview with Stephen Amell discussing tonight's episode

Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) made a dramatic return from the dead in Wednesday's Arrow.

Oliver made his way back from oversees, and delivered a dramatic speech after convincing Merlyn (John Barrowman) to spare Brick's (Vinnie Jones) life, even though the gangster was responsible for the death of Merlyn's wife.

"You did not fail this city, and I promise I will not fail you," Oliver said to the crowd.

Amell says Oliver returns to Starling City a changed man after losing a duel to the death with Ra's Al Ghul (Matt Nable), and only being saved thanks to the healing powers of Maseo (Karl Yune) and Katana (Rila Fukushima). He'll now team up with Merlyn in the coming rematch against Ra's.

"He comes back having been humbled, which is an important lesson for anybody," Amell tells The Hollywood Reporter. "You constantly have to be on the lookout for people in the world that are just going to destroy you."

Taking on Ra's was a foolhardy move ("It was not even that close," says Amell of the duel), with Oliver going headstrong into the battle because otherwise his sister Thea (Willa Joanna Chance) would have been faced the same fate, as she murdered Sara (Caity Lotz), though only after being drugged by her father Merlyn.

Arrow has been a show about a man's journey from vigilante to hero. In season one, Oliver was a killer. In season two, he took a vow not to kill, going as far as to spare Slade (Manu Bennet), the man who killed his mother Moira (Susanna Thompson). His apparent death in season three is one step more on that journey to hero, says Amell.

"This will make perfect sense when you see season four, but the Arrow persona, the vigilante, the hood — that's a flawed persona," he says. "We saw it be flawed. We saw him lose. There has to be something more. We'll see that eventually."

We bout to get GREEN Arrow brehs :blessed:

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Earlier in this thread before the break i said that there have been 2 or 3 episodes that have been some of the worst of the series. This one tonight was another one. Ollie's return was so horribly executed and if Papa Lance knows who Arsenal is, he should know who Arrow is. Also Felicity has been horrible since the "Felicity Rising" episode with her mother. The writers really falling for the Felicity hype. She should not be #2 in this series. They still have plenty of time to fix it. Not sure how they going to resolve this Ras storyline because no way Ollie should be beating Ra's at anything, Only Bruce:yeshrug:

Last edited: