DeJuan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It is amazing how big a flop Team Arrow is without Oliver.

Laurel stumbling and bumbling around as Black Canary was hilarious. I like that they are showing that she still has a ways to go and hopefully Diggle will start training her ASAP and then Oliver can start working with her too. Hell she really needs to hop on a plane to Nanda Parbat and get some intense workouts on with Nyssa.:shaq:.

I need Tatsu to come back to Star City with Oliver and join the crew for a while. Her living alone in the frozen tundra is a bit depressing.

I figured the annoying DJ was up to something but I assumed he was hired by Malcolm to keep tabs on Thea, had no idea he was working for The League.

Anyone else think that was the Lazarus Pit behind Maseo when DJ Double Agent was calling him?

Ray is getting closer to partaking in Felicity's sweet nectar...Oliver better get his ass back home quickly. Especially once he starts crimefighting you know that Felicity is gonna get extra wet.

What they are doing to Det. Lance is some cruel shyt. Dude has been fighting bad guys and getting into shoot outs the last two episodes so I think his heart will be able to handle the new about Sara.

I bet after
her husband dies she'll become Katana
just like in the comics. Anyone getting a vibe that they're gonna do a Justice League United thing? With Flash, Firestorm, Arrow, Canary, Atom, and possibly
Katana
?

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I bet after
her husband dies she'll become Katana
just like in the comics. Anyone getting a vibe that they're gonna do a Justice League United thing? With Flash, Firestorm, Arrow, Canary, Atom, and possibly
Katana
?
someone brought this up to Stephen Amell a while back about that and he didn't go into detail he did say there was a reason why all these heroes were on the show

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
felicity would have a nervous breakdown of ssh lived in Gotham

Hel Thea pre training would've been drugged, raped, beaten, and left on the streets for as many times as she's walked the streets alone with no bodyguard if she lived in Gotham

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This season is losing me

So uninteresting, got plotlines just stagnant all over the fukking place

Can that guy guy just fukking become the A.T.O.M. already? Whats the point of even showing him at this point :heh:

Flash is more interesting at this point

too many bullshyt monsters of the week. Wheres my ras? :camby:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
too many bullshyt monsters of the week. Wheres my ras? :camby:
I thought he was gonna carry the season like Deathstroke and they dont even wanna show dude :smh:

Theres years and years of material from the comics and these show runners act like they gotta give us scraps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
who cares about the atom anyways
give him his own show on the sci fi network or something

from superman to fn atom :camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter