The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This show potentially lost me tonight...

Only in a white mans world is a regular becky with some generic boxing training more useful than a black special forces agent in a fight...:smh:

Honestly how can you possibly put her out in the field over Diggle? cuz she twirl a staff? :stopitslime:

and LOL @ merlyn...you just gon let your daughter who has no idea who Ras is tell you I ain't afraid lets stay when you damn well know how thorough that nikka is...Should of drugged her ass up again and left...now he gon get that demon work unless Oliver saves them again...

Last edited:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last episode was great but then it went back to being mediocre again. The flashbacks were the main parts I enjoyed this ep.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Laurel needs to sit her sloppy ass down.... roy is nicer than you and he's the SIDEKICK.... :mjlol:

brick is gonna get an arrow in the head and they wont even prosecute him....:lolbron:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Dig still ain't got no ski mask and took an L from laure :mjcry:
19g0y5eu84sh2jpg.jpg

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm hoping that Daddy Lance just goes off on Laurel when he finds out she been super lying to him all this time. i mean fukk this dudes life is full of stress day in and day out and you think if he heard his daughter died in the line of duty, he'd keel over?
1Z45WVK.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It is amazing how big a flop Team Arrow is without Oliver.

Laurel stumbling and bumbling around as Black Canary was hilarious. I like that they are showing that she still has a ways to go and hopefully Diggle will start training her ASAP and then Oliver can start working with her too. Hell she really needs to hop on a plane to Nanda Parbat and get some intense workouts on with Nyssa.:shaq:.

I need Tatsu to come back to Star City with Oliver and join the crew for a while. Her living alone in the frozen tundra is a bit depressing.

I figured the annoying DJ was up to something but I assumed he was hired by Malcolm to keep tabs on Thea, had no idea he was working for The League.

Anyone else think that was the Lazarus Pit behind Maseo when DJ Double Agent was calling him?

Ray is getting closer to partaking in Felicity's sweet nectar...Oliver better get his ass back home quickly. Especially once he starts crimefighting you know that Felicity is gonna get extra wet.

What they are doing to Det. Lance is some cruel shyt. Dude has been fighting bad guys and getting into shoot outs the last two episodes so I think his heart will be able to handle the new about Sara.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brick Snoop Dogg the Building:damn: AWLL up in Palmer's face:takedat:, and his goon just blaze like Killa:umad: Laurel's struggle Canary:flabbynsick: got Starling's Black Aldreman murked:mjpls: Felicity smarten up:ufdup:, and got the computers putin:ehh: Roy's just one hit away:heh: Dig-L can't even fly a ghetto bird straight:patrice: When Asian Fam:ninja1: swing swords they all choppable:whew: Chyna White:ninja2: don't bust her gun:stopitslime: Oli, The Glades in worst shape than you:ld:Thea convinced Malcolm to stay:dwillhuh:, and fight Ra's al Ghul:huhldup: I knew the wack DJ was a fukkboi:childplease: DT. Lance communication to Sarah's:rip: algorithm:to:

Last edited: