:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:wow:

Episode 14 Description
THE RETURN OF DEATHSTROKE AND TOMMY MERLYN — Malcolm (John Barrowman) puts Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Thea (Willa Holland) in a dangerous situation that lands them on Lian Yu with Oliver’s former enemy, Deathstroke (guest star Manu Bennett). A flashback reveals when Oliver and Maseo (guest star Karl Yune) returned to Starling City to retrieve the Omega bio weapon, and despite being under strict orders from Amanda Waller (guest star Cynthia Addai-Robinson) not to reveal himself to anyone, Oliver looks in on his family, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) and Tommy (guest star Colin Donnell).

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
:wow:

Episode 14 Description
THE RETURN OF DEATHSTROKE AND TOMMY MERLYN — Malcolm (John Barrowman) puts Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Thea (Willa Holland) in a dangerous situation that lands them on Lian Yu with Oliver’s former enemy, Deathstroke (guest star Manu Bennett). A flashback reveals when Oliver and Maseo (guest star Karl Yune) returned to Starling City to retrieve the Omega bio weapon, and despite being under strict orders from Amanda Waller (guest star Cynthia Addai-Robinson) not to reveal himself to anyone, Oliver looks in on his family, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) and Tommy (guest star Colin Donnell).
anyone get the feeling that bioweapon is going to be in play in the present by the time the season ends?

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
huge low key L by diggle tonight. Theyd rather send out a dumb bytch with no training than him to the field :mjlol:

My nikka in the cave like a house wife :laff:
Word. Laurel took the shine from him in the last episode. This shyt is pathetic. You would think this is Diggle moment to step as the leader of the team until Ollie comes back. The show could have been better if Diggle had taken down Brick.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
This season is losing me

So uninteresting, got plotlines just stagnant all over the fukking place

Can that guy guy just fukking become the A.T.O.M. already? Whats the point of even showing him at this point :heh:

Flash is more interesting at this point

We only 2 episodes off the break and what was one of the best arrow episodes in the whole series :wtf:

It's called pacing. Everything is happening on time. It's all coming together. I had those thoughts early in the season two but it's all coming together now :whoa:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:

A team with two amateurs and Diggle L against the league assassins is bound to fail. Team arrow will be dead in less than 5 minutes:pachaha:
Thea is capable. Highly capable actually. Roy has improved, Ollie is near GOAT. MErlyn is near GOAT. DiggL can rock a dope jacket and LaurL will probably die first. Still good though :ehh: