Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its 2015. Why the fukk is this nikka wearing the stereotypical 2004 The Wire criminal braids.
jags.gif
The Wire, homie was rocking the A.I's early 00s braids:aicmon:

...Laurel McBeal had the fool backpedalling like Bill Duke in Menace To Society:pachaha:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Brick Snoop Dogg the Building:damn: AWLL up in Palmer's face:takedat:, and his goon just blaze like Killa:umad: Laurel's struggle Canary:flabbynsick: got Starling's Black Aldreman murked:mjpls: Felicity smarten up:ufdup:, and got the computers putin:ehh: Roy's just one hit away:heh: Dig-L can't even fly a ghetto bird straight:patrice: When Asian Fam:ninja1: swing swords they all choppable:whew: Chyna White:ninja2: don't bust her gun:stopitslime: Oli, The Glades in worst shape than you:ld:Thea convinced Malcolm to stay:dwillhuh:, and fight Ra's al Ghul:huhldup: I knew the wack DJ was a fukkboi:childplease: DT. Lance communication to Sarah's:rip: algorithm:to:
I'm surprised Thea didn't think DJ Turncoat was on some shyt cause how would he know anything about her leaving? Who even knew besides her and Malcolm its not like she was telling people from what I remember.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping that Daddy Lance just goes off on Laurel when he finds out she been super lying to him all this time. i mean fukk this dudes life is full of stress day in and day out and you think if he heard his daughter died in the line of duty, he'd keel over?
1Z45WVK.png

Job stress and family stress is not the same.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thea's gonna learn soon enough just how crazy ra's al ghul is... there's a reason your CRAZY father is scared of him...:ufdup:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
This season is losing me

So uninteresting, got plotlines just stagnant all over the fukking place

Can that guy guy just fukking become the A.T.O.M. already? Whats the point of even showing him at this point :heh:

Flash is more interesting at this point

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This season is losing me

So uninteresting, got plotlines just stagnant all over the fukking place

Can that guy guy just fukking become the A.T.O.M. already? Whats the point of even showing him at this point :heh:

Flash is more interesting at this point

Its not the iron man suit which he can build in his basement. he found a way to actually SHRINK himself, you know how much tech the suit would need to employ and have him wear it??? :heh:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Its not the iron man suit which he can build in his basement. he found a way to actually SHRINK himself, you know how much tech the suit would need to employ and have him wear it??? :heh:
Then show em fukking around with tech and testing shyt, make his storyline fun.

Im tired of this constant melodrama with him and Felicity :scusthov:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Then show em fukking around with tech and testing shyt, make his storyline fun.

Im tired of this constant melodrama with him and Felicity :scusthov:

They Have..... :dahell: he already tested the gauntlets and had the bluprint schematic, there's gonna be an episode where him and felicity go to central city to star labs to build the suit there....

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
They Have..... :dahell: he already tested the gauntlets and had the bluprint schematic, there's gonna be an episode where him and felicity go to central city to star labs to build the suit there....
They need to get to that shyt already cause him and Felicity are boring as fukking hell :heh:

I understand this show has a long season to fill but we 3 seasons deep now.....this pacing is unacceptable