ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thea is capable. Highly capable actually. Roy has improved, Ollie is near GOAT. MErlyn is near GOAT. DiggL can rock a dope jacket and LaurL will probably die first. Still good though :ehh:

uxpcXDH.gif

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Whats funny is that laurel was a better fighter the first season. She used to take out 2 goons at a time, every time they would break into her old apartment. But i guess after season 2 where she stopped eating, she forgot how to fight?:dwillhuh:
Cuz this episode she could barely take out a random rapist in the beginning of the ep. :patrice:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Whats funny is that laurel was a better fighter the first season. She used to take out 2 goons at a time, every time they would break into her old apartment. But i guess after season 2 where she stopped eating, she forgot how to fight?:dwillhuh:
Cuz this episode she could barely take out a random rapist in the beginning of the ep. :patrice:
aren't them dudes top tier henchmen tho? And not low level goons?

Thought they got recruited cause they aren't pushovers

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

I don't think the rapist was a part of Brick's crew.

Just watched this episode. Man, Laurel was stumbling and bumbling around :mjlol:as Black n Blue Canary. I give the show props for making it realistic though as she really hasn't went thru any training. You think the way Team Arrow was taking L's, she would have called up Wildcat to come out of retirement. Didn't homeboy live in the Glades? Agreed with the fact that Diggle should have been out there fighting too, it made sense at the end because he was piloting the chopper, but not earlier. Also this not telling Quintin about Sara is starting to get ridiculous. Doesn't she know the longer she waits, the worse it will hurt? Dude just wants to get Shrimp Lo Mein and Crab Ragoon with his daughter :sadcam:.

Roy trying to step to Malcolm :usure:. Thea thinking they can handle Ras, if she only knew :wow:.

Next week it looked like Oliver might come back wearing that 45 though. For Starling's sake it can't be soon enough.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Exactly these aint regular criminals as she fights higher bad guys, they are just gonna outclass her... :mjlol: reminds me of double dragon... you take out the low tier bad guys but she's gonna run into those mid level bosses.... :mjlol: