THE OFFICIAL Amir "King" Khan VS. Devon Alexander "The Great" THREAD 12/13 SHOWTIME

WHO WINS?

• KHAN By KO

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • KHAN By Decision

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • ALEXANDER By KO

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • ALEXANDER By Decision

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canelo. But that doesnt mean he is a better boxer. They are both good. Just different styles. Because Canelo doesnt get KOed doesnt mean he is a league above. Canelo style tailor made for Floyd. Khan, not so much. Even though Khan is not clearly the best WW after Floyd and Manny.

Canelo is a better boxer than Kahn by a wide margin and already as a better resume, his ring IQ is much higher

Devon Alexander fought like a dumb ass, kahn literally did the same thing the entire fight, he went left the entire fight

I don't see what exactly Amir kahn brings the table besides hand speed, which floyd has dealt with plenty of times before, it's a reason why people didn't wante dto see maidana over him in the first place

I' not saying kahn deserve the fight but all this style is a problem for mayweather isn't based on anything factual

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canelo is a better boxer than Kahn by a wide margin and already as a better resume, his ring IQ is much higher

Devon Alexander fought like a dumb ass, kahn literally did the same thing the entire fight, he went left the entire fight

I don't see what exactly Amir kahn brings the table besides hand speed, which floyd has dealt with plenty of times before, it's a reason why people didn't wante dto see maidana over him in the first place

I' not saying kahn deserve the fight but all this style is a problem for mayweather isn't based on anything factual

it isnt based on anything factual...thats what makes it have intrigue. the speed and power of Zab is different than that of Khan. Zab is trying to hurt you, Khan is trying to score and not engage. therefore the styles are totally different. I dont remember Floyd fighting anyone who was going to try and steal rounds from him.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a believer in Khan but he's a better fighter today than he was two years ago...

His footwork and balance is like night and day...He's much more balanced now, using his jab and range and not lunging in like a fukking retard anymore...

Floyd's style is all about timing and reflexes, he doesn't like to get hit...He'd be dealing with a bigger fighter, with a longer reach and stupid fast hands so It's a very intriguing matchup assuming Khan doesn't regress back to his old self...that's why I want to see Khan fight Brook, if he can handle Brook like he did Devon he deserves the Floyd fight...That also gives Bob till September to stop bullshyting and make the Pacquiao fight...

Yea he would have the IBF title and 2 wins over top 10 welterweights

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nope

cotto's boxing ability with his ability to punch make him above average as fighter but he's not exceptional at either one

he's not a technical wizard by any means and he doesn't have one punch KO power

ok, quit moving goalposts here. is it "above average power" or KO power? :snoop:

fukk no there is no one out there who is a master boxer with one punch KO power. hell, I dont remember watching anyone like that growing up. if it takes that then you are right, Floyd will NEVER lose.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nope

cotto's boxing ability with his ability to punch make him above average as fighter but he's not exceptional at either one

he's not a technical wizard by any means and he doesn't have one punch KO power

you didnt say exceptional...you said above average. that was either my bad....or yours.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
you didnt say exceptional...you said above average. that was either my bad....or yours.

Breh....you're going back and forth with the King Of Floyd Stans. He's not gonna agree with anything you say in reference to anyone giving Floyd any trouble at all.

He's far past biased when it comes to Floyd:yeshrug:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I truly dont believe that. Alexander is on the same level as Khan....it was just a bad style match up. He is no more of a gatekeeper than Maidana. He is a very skillful, YOUNG fighter. Sometimes the difference is career path and Bradley and Khan got off to a better start, had better promotion and matchmaking. it aint like Khan is a level above....remember, he lost to Peterson. ALL of these guys are on the same level...Bradley too, who I have been saying that. Bradley just happen to get two fights with Manny. there was a reason why he was willing to face a lawsuit from Gary Shaw for breach of contract. There is Floyd, then Manny, then the next group of B- fighters that I just mentioned, followed by the Provs, Chaves, Abregu, type guys in the C-class.
:heh:
Put Bradley on the same level as two dudes he whooped brehs

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
so by that logic...then Thurman is better than or at least on the same level as Bradley......right? :sas2:
Didn't Tim fight Peterson and Alexander?

Did Keith and Desrt Storm fight?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I honestly think it's Floyd, Manny,.....................Bradley.......and then the rest of the other nikkas at welterweight (Thurman, Khan, Porter, Brook, Maidana etc...)

Nobody has really done anything at welter to really put themselves past Timmy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh....you're going back and forth with the King Of Floyd Stans. He's not gonna agree with anything you say in reference to anyone giving Floyd any trouble at all.

He's far past biased when it comes to Floyd:yeshrug:

So whn the fight happens and Floyd easily beats Kahn, you can just admit that you are wrong

don't make me dig up threads, I know you was probaly shytting on the though of kahn fighting floyd

and what the fukk is problems lol

any body throwing punches will give you problems

look at kahn's face did devon give him problems

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So whn the fight happens and Floyd easily beats Kahn, you can just admit that you are wrong

don't make me dig up threads, I know you was probaly shytting on the though of kahn fighting floyd

and what the fukk is problems lol

any body throwing punches will give you problems

look at kahn's face did devon give him problems

Nope.

I believe Floyd beats Khan, but Khan has the best chance (besides Manny) of beating Floyd out of all Welterweights.

Floyd has NEVER fought a fighter like Khan. Tall, rangy, great hand speed, and boxing ability. Zab was nowhere near the boxer Khan is...don't forget, Khan DESTROYED Judah very easy.

Floyd can beat him of course, but putting a 38 year old Floyd against a prime Khan is the best fight that can be made for him outside of Floyd vs Pacquiao. It will really challenge Floyd, who's been doing nothing but fighting slow fighters who do nothing but follow him around, trying to imitate JLC's game plan to no success. Khan brings something totally different to the table and can Floyd adjust to that is the question me, @Black_Jesus, and @synistr wanna know. We already know he can beat slow foot/handed fighters who just wanna rough him up/make it ugly.

I've been saying that for the past 2 years on here:yeshrug:

Apex

Banned
Daps
Khan didn't lose one round yesterday. He has to fight Floyd now.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Nope.

I believe Floyd beats Khan, but Khan has the best chance (besides Manny) of beating Floyd out of all Welterweights.

Floyd has NEVER fought a fighter like Khan. Tall, rangy, great hand speed, and boxing ability. Zab was nowhere near the boxer Khan is...don't forget, Khan DESTROYED Judah very easy.

Floyd can beat him of course, but putting a 38 year old Floyd against a prime Khan is the best fight that can be made for him outside of Floyd vs Pacquiao. It will really challenge Floyd, who's been doing nothing but fighting slow fighters who do nothing but follow him around, trying to imitate JLC's game plan to no success. Khan brings something totally different to the table and can Floyd adjust to that is the question me, @Black_Jesus, and @synistr wanna know. We already know he can beat slow foot/handed fighters who just wanna rough him up/make it ugly.

I've been saying that for the past 2 years on here:yeshrug:

Im just waiting for the nikka to say "Khan still got Danny Garcia problems" You know its coming:mjpls:..