THE OFFICIAL Amir "King" Khan VS. Devon Alexander "The Great" THREAD 12/13 SHOWTIME

WHO WINS?

• KHAN By KO

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • KHAN By Decision

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • ALEXANDER By KO

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • ALEXANDER By Decision

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • DRAW

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Not even close, you don't even know what foot work is

somebody already posting a video exposing pac

nobody ever even brought up pac having good fight until recent years and it a misconception made by novices and opponents prime

far as bradley, pac gets hit with the same punch often, pac gets hit against everyone he fights

all his recents have been special circumstances, cotto weight drained with no stamina, manny just had to come forward, clotty turtled up manny just had to come forward, margarito a punching bag manny just had to come forward, he's always struggled against marquez

he got to bradley more in the second fight because bradley stood and traded with him, yet he still couldn't critical hurt him
Oh?
Surely a boxer who relies on movement to set the pace for the past 12yrs can't have good foot work right? Manny uses his footwork more than a jab to set the tone IMO.
Pac does get hit too much, but that doesn't change the fact he has exemplary footwork breh

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So whn the fight happens and Floyd easily beats Kahn, you can just admit that you are wrong

don't make me dig up threads, I know you was probaly shytting on the though of kahn fighting floyd

and what the fukk is problems lol

any body throwing punches will give you problems

look at kahn's face did devon give him problems

if the fight happens and Floyd easily beats Khan I will be the first to admit I was wrong. which I very well may be...but I just dont see it right now. Khan is a much better fighter than Maidana I believe too...he just has that shaky beard.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
if the fight happens and Floyd easily beats Khan I will be the first to admit I was wrong. which I very well may be...but I just dont see it right now. Khan is a much better fighter than Maidana I believe too...he just has that shaky beard.

I dont understand why people are getting upset because we say Khan can be a good challenge for Floyd and give educated reasons as to why we think so.

It's not like we're saying Khan is the GOAT and he's gonna run through Floyd, we're basically saying that it would be a good stylistic matchup, and nikkas wanna throw hissy fits:heh:

Hilarious to me:russ:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Not even close, you don't even know what foot work is

somebody already posting a video exposing pac

nobody ever even brought up pac having good fight until recent years and it a misconception made by novices and opponents prime

far as bradley, pac gets hit with the same punch often, pac gets hit against everyone he fights

all his recents have been special circumstances, cotto weight drained with no stamina, manny just had to come forward, clotty turtled up manny just had to come forward, margarito a punching bag manny just had to come forward, he's always struggled against marquez

he got to bradley more in the second fight because bradley stood and traded with him, yet he still couldn't critical hurt him
Perfect example of you moving the goalposts as usual

Nothing your dumb ass posted here refuted what @mr. smoke weed said about Pac having some of the best footwork...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perfect example of you moving the goalposts as usual

Nothing your dumb ass posted here refuted what @mr. smoke weed said about Pac having some of the best footwork...

What goal post did I move, somebody already posted a video exposing pac
nikka is off balance whe he throws punches, he lunges,

he doesn't now to use his feet to get close to his opponent etc

you don't even know what foot work is either

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
What goal post did I move, somebody already posted a video exposing pac
nikka is off balance whe he throws punches, he lunges,

he doesn't now to use his feet to get close to his opponent etc

you don't even know what foot work is either

You moved the goal poasts because you didn't refute what Mr smoke weed said about Pac great footwork.. you were unable to show or provide an example of how Pacquiao footwork is not great.. your only response to this is "derp somebody post video exposing Pac" followed by a bunch of nonsense that has nothing do with the claim Mr Smoke weed made
"

he got to bradley more in the second fight because bradley stood and traded with him, yet he still couldn't critical hurt him"
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You moved the goal poasts because you didn't refute what Mr smoke weed said about Pac great footwork.. you were unable to show or provide an example of how Pacquiao footwork is not great.. your only response to this is "derp somebody post video exposing Pac" followed by a bunch of nonsense that has nothing do with the claim Mr Smoke weed made
" :mjlol:

I never even stated reasons why pacquiao's footwork is the best he's ever seen because he doesn't know what footwork is neither do, I cited the video because it highlights the perfect examples of manny's inept abilty to properly use his feet, I don't have to rehash something that somebody else put together

you don't even know what move the goal post means either