Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
This arc is basically Albasta pt. 2, dope tho

I hope Luffy isn't able to beat Doflamingo 1 on 1 considering he has just basically whipped Law effortlessly. I'm hoping for Law to be in a support role in the fight or else it's gonna feel like plot armor. Cause what Doffy has shown is that he's a monster, almost murdering Smoker, Sanji, and Law in seconds :heh:

Law in the support mode with his room with Luffy going all out will be :wow:

Bartolomeo ain't joining the strawhats either, he's just a Luffy stan. If anything Jinbei or Sabo's gonna be the 10th strawhat.
I doubt Sabo or Jinbei join the Strawhats they seem like they'd be his support/platoon if he ever gets into some heat like how Whitebeard had other pirate crews backing him at the Manifold. If anyone joins the Hats it would be Bart or Bellemy.

Last edited:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Just your daily reminder that Sanji and Zoro are equal and it has been that way since little Garden and that Zoro was stomped by Fujitora as was Sanji by Doflamingo and that Sanji made Doffy grimace and then recovered from one of doffy's attack and went at him again and that doffy complemted Sanji's strength and then restrained him with the same attack he used on Diamond Jozu and that when Zoro went up against Fujitra the same thing happened and that Zoro was tired as fukk and coughing up blood and the only reason he wasn't brutalized was because Fujitora isn't violent like Doffy :Tyler:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I doubt Sabo or Jinbei join the Strawhats they seem like they be his support/platooon if he ever gets into some heat like how Whitebeard had other pirate crews backing him at the Manifold. If anyone joins the Hats it would be Bart or Bellemy.
:blessed::salute: but it's Bellamy.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead::dead: @ his revelations

He also made a point I forgot about the Fishman in the pit and Koala. I don't know about Dragon showing up, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised(who am I kidding I will) cause Oda's pulling everyone in.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
:dead::dead: @ his revelations

He also made a point I forgot about the Fishman in the pit and Koala. I don't know about Dragon showing up, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised(who am I kidding I will) cause Oda's pulling everyone in.
I doubt Dragon actually shows up.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This arc is basically Alabasta pt. 2, dope tho

I hope Luffy isn't able to beat Doflamingo 1 on 1 considering he has just basically whipped Law effortlessly. I'm hoping for Law to be in a support role in the fight or else it's gonna feel like plot armor. Cause what Doffy has shown is that he's a monster, almost murdering Smoker, Sanji, and Law in seconds :heh:

Law is half dead, if Luffy is teaming up against Doflamingo it will most likely be with Fire Fist Sabo.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think this prediction's been mentioned here but I've seen it in other places...but first take a look at this color spread:
one_piece_693___new_age_by_mauo23-d5ohvok.jpg

Everyone in this spread has been mentioned or appeared in this arc...all except two. Jinbe and a certain Red Haired pirate. :lupe:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Didn't realize at first that Luffy and Sabo switched costumes... :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Alright I'm caught up with the anime. Last ep I saw was 624. I thought Smoker was a dead man but Aokiji showed up :ohhh:

Now put me on the manga, brehs. I need a website and which chapter should I start from?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Alright I'm caught up with the anime. Last ep I saw was 624. I thought Smoker was a dead man but Aokiji showed up :ohhh:

Now put me on the manga, brehs. I need a website and which chapter should I start from?

www.mangastream.to

They're not the first to put new chapters up, but they are the first to offer proper translations (fukk a mangapanda).

The chapter that ties into the last episode you watched is 698. I highly recommend to get into the manga about five to ten chapters before that, for the very simple reason that you will want to adjust to the pacing of the manga.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
www.mangastream.to

They're not the first to put new chapters up, but they are the first to offer proper translations (fukk a mangapanda).

The chapter that ties into the last episode you watched is 698. I highly recommend to get into the manga about five to ten chapters before that, for the very simple reason that you will want to adjust to the pacing of the manga.

:salute: five to ten chapters ahead? Will do. Thanks, breh.