Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, 690 or so should do. You'll understand why once you realize you just read three major plot developments on a single page that the anime drug out over three episodes.

Yeah, I wanted to skip Thriller Bark because of the pacing but @acri1 told me to read the manga for that arc so I wouldn't miss anything and it would go by faster. Once I did that I went back to the anime, and while I watch the anime in marathons I feel like it takes a while to get to the point.

I'm going to miss the color, music, action on screen. I've only read like about 5 manga in my whole life (Parasyte, Gantz, Berserk, Attack On Titan and Death Note)

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Yeah, I wanted to skip Thriller Bark because of the pacing but @acri1 told me to read the manga for that arc so I wouldn't miss anything and it would go by faster. Once I did that I went back to the anime, and while I watch the anime in marathons I feel like it takes a while to get to the point.

I'm going to miss the color, music, action on screen. I've only read like about 5 manga in my whole life (Parasyte, Gantz, Berserk, Attack On Titan and Death Note)
I prefer reading the manga to the anime. Give us your chapter by chapter thoughts breh.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Of course. I did it in the anime version of this thread. Gave my thoughts all the way to the Time Skip. :wow:
:krs: Link me to your first post breh!
Also you need to make a Toriko thread and do your chapter by chapter thoughts for that as well (Toriko's author is good friends with Oda). Not the anime though cause they cut out shyt and took out the blood plus they added a main character who's not even in the manga.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:krs: Link me to your first post breh!
Also you need to make a Toriko thread and do your chapter by chapter thoughts for that as well (Toriko's author is good friends with Oda). Not the anime though cause they cut out shyt and took out the blood plus they added a main character who's not even in the manga.
Toriko manga is crazy.. i'm on chapter 260. The anime censors so much, i wonder how they will handle this arc. The amount of blood was :mindblown:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Toriko manga is crazy.. i'm on chapter 260. The anime censors so much, i wonder how they will handle this arc. The amount of blood was :mindblown:
I'm on chapter 50 right now breh shyt is :ohlawd: that manga makes me wanna go in my kitchen and :eat:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on chapter 50 right now breh shyt is :ohlawd: that manga makes me wanna go in my kitchen and :eat:
I was watching the anime and then switched to where it was in the manga, when you get to that arc in the manga :mindblown: they on some DBZ level shyt. So many possibilities :lupe: