Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You telling me that was really
Sabo?
I was looking to see who it was, i thought
shanks

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Sabo?
shanks

About that...
Sabo had a signature hat like Luffy but they showed that floating in the water when he supposedly died. We never saw a body though. And the best friends drank from 3 cups. All signs point to Sabo but the only thing thats weird is dude was towering over Luffy.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bellamy is a Don fanboy like Bartholomew is a Luffy one :snoop:

I like Sanji more but ya Zoro is stronger but not by much

Sabo?
shanks

Why would Luffy think Shanks is dead :why:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk?! I was reading off of manga stream, that last page wasn't there yet:bryan:
Oh wait, i stopped reading because it said chapter end on the bottom page :wow:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
lawd.gif

879798.gif

Oda's rubbing his hands like Birdman right now.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
About that...
Sabo had a signature hat like Luffy but they showed that floating in the water when he supposedly died. We never saw a body though. And the best friends drank from 3 cups. All signs point to Sabo but the only thing thats weird is dude was towering over Luffy.

I wonder if Sabo is a cyborg or something now, might explain his height. After all his injuries must've been horrible...

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel like everyone posting knows who it is...we probably don't even need the spoiler tags lol. OP got the hardcore fans.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The height difference isn't that weird, he is older than Luffy after all. Either that or he has been eating the same shyt Coby been eating. :patrice:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how strong yall think he is? If his strength level follows the same path as Ace's, he is probably Dragon's right hand man and arguably the strongest person on Dressrosa. And if this is the case the tournament gets more interesting, specifically him and Burgess who shouldn't stand a chance...but I don't think Oda's gonna make Burgess look like a complete punk now that Blackbeard is an Emperor. I think he'll lose but BB gives him another fruit later to make him stronger later on.

Reading the chapter again and lmao @ Bart not even being able to look at Luffy when he's talking to him. His character is a very nice addition to the story.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm just hoping for good fights the next round of the tournament. It would be anti-climatic if Sabo would just run through the final participants. Also, when Luffy was talking to Sabo they looked almost the same size.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
So how strong yall think he is? If his strength level follows the same path as Ace's, he is probably Dragon's right hand man and arguably the strongest person on Dressrosa. And if this is the case the tournament gets more interesting, specifically him and Burgess who shouldn't stand a chance...but I don't think Oda's gonna make Burgess look like a complete punk now that Blackbeard is an Emperor. I think he'll lose but BB gives him another fruit later to make him stronger later on.

Reading the chapter again and lmao @ Bart not even being able to look at Luffy when he's talking to him. His character is a very nice addition to the story.
:wow: if Bart joins the Strawhats :banderas:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wow: if Bart joins the Strawhats :banderas:

Doesn't Bart have his own crew though? :patrice:

Maybe Luffy is going to end up having divisions of his fleet like Whitebeard did, and Bart's crew will be a division of the Straw Hats (with Bart as division leader).

Jinbei could lead the Fishman Division

Maybe Don Chinjao's grandsons could lead a division (since Chinjao wanted them to follow Luffy)

Maybe Law's crew could end up being a division

Maybe there'lll be a "giants" division that Luffy will form when he gets to Elbaf

...I'm just throwing shyt out there. But that could be dope if done right...young Luffy starting a worldwide movement. Filling WB's shoes. :wow:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Doesn't Bart have his own crew though? :patrice:

Maybe Luffy is going to end up having divisions of his fleet like Whitebeard did, and Bart's crew will be a division of the Straw Hats (with Bart as division leader).

Jinbei could lead the Fishman Division

Maybe Don Chinjao's grandsons could lead a division (since Chinjao wanted them to follow Luffy)

Maybe Law's crew could end up being a division

Maybe there'lll be a "giants" division that Luffy will form when he gets to Elbaf

...I'm just throwing shyt out there. But that could be dope if done right...young Luffy starting a worldwide movement. Filling WB's shoes. :wow:
that's my future Pirate King :wow:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

I think Burgess will actually be the biggest threat to him and Bart might be the one to sacrifice himself so they can get the edge over Burgess.