Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:krs: Link me to your first post breh!
Also you need to make a Toriko thread and do your chapter by chapter thoughts for that as well (Toriko's author is good friends with Oda). Not the anime though cause they cut out shyt and took out the blood plus they added a main character who's not even in the manga.

Turns out my posts were actually in this thread but when I had a different username. Here are my thoughts on the big shyt that's happened:

I'm up to ep.484 now and this nikka Akainu... :whoa:

:to: Ace fell for all the ether Akainu was spittin' and then he got turned into a fukkin' donut.

mysmilie_3510.gif
Of all the nikkas that could have been got up till now it had to be Ace?

shyt just got real.

Up to ep. 489

I can't believe all the fukkery I'm seeing right now :whew:
I'd quit being a Marine or Pirate after seeing Akainu or Blackbeard in action. Akainu is straight up :demonic:. Can Garp or Sengoku take him in a one on one fight?

:why: I can't wait to see him take a strong L. IMO dude is a major hypocrite. Calling pirates scum, evil, and all kinds of shyt and how the marines uphold justice and righteousness he's saying all of that while he's part of a system that killed pregnant women and babies on some witch hunt, the same system that allows slavery and hard labor in some corners of the world. Several eps back he's even blowing up boats full of civilians on off chance that an eight year old might be on it.

I forgot to mention this a while back but I'm not convinced that original Kuma is "gone". I think him and Vegapunk are sleeper agents within the World Government in a plan by Dragon. I may be reaching but because Ivankov used to know Kuma made me run wild with the connection.

:scusthov: @ Sanji. Kuma did him wrong putting him on that tranny island. The only straw hat who thinks about p*ssy and this is what he gets.

I'm up to ep.513 now. So a timeskip is coming? :ohhh: Unless I'm misinterpreting the 3D2Y message on Luffy's arm? The crew were meant to meet in Saboady in 3 days. It has to be a timeskip. I can't imagine the show chronicling the Straw Hats being apart for two years.

Not sure how I feel about this, sounds like it will set the Straw Hats back with all these monster pirate crews fixing to go HAM on the seas and entering the New World which I hear is the hardest region in the Grand Line.

Just noticed that Zoro doesn't laugh anymore even though it was rare, since he got handled by Mihawk dude got real serious.

I'm real curious as to how he lost his eye as well.

Usopp got brolick he looks less like a village boy and more like a street nikka. :salute: I like every ones new look except for Franky's :beli:

Question for those caught up in the manga or anime does Usopp ever don the Sogeking persona again? I don't mind being spoiled on that.

Yeah I didn't even catch that one until they showed the flashback of him scolding Shanks and Buggy again. That shyt shocked me. (About Rayleigh knowing Shanks and Buggy way back)

I'm up to ep. 582. Fishman Island felt long as hell but it was nice how the crew was beasting on their fights. :huhldup: at Akainu and Aokiji fighting for the Fleet Admiral position and :whoa: at Akainu winning. Marines are going to be extra vile now.

nikka Smoker got a hard on for Luffy and I think he needs to fall back especially how out of all the pirates we've seen the Straw Hats are the most benign.

I heard about Toriko. A breh I play TLOU with keeps telling me about it but he was talking about the anime. I'll give the manga a shot though.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Ya'll ever seen Jimsnerdnation? He's reviewing every single One Piece chapter as a first time viewer. He's on chapter 215 I think, he's set to finish the year on chapter 234. He's doing the same shyt for Toriko as well.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll ever seen Jimsnerdnation? He's reviewing every single One Piece chapter as a first time viewer. He's on chapter 215 I think, he's set to finish the year on chapter 234. He's doing the same shyt for Toriko as well.
King Of Lightning got the funniest reviews.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've always been kind of curious about Toriko, but people tell me it's about food and I'm like :what:.

But I have nothing to do today, might as well check it out. :manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I've always been kind of curious about Toriko, but people tell me it's about food and I'm like :what:.

But I have nothing to do today, might as well check it out. :manny:

ya imma do it right now and see whats up :yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just read the first two chapters of Toriko (first chapter was long as fukk). My thoughts:

Damn, this dude Toriko is a BEAST. That fork & knife move... :wow:

He also has a fairly interesting goal...full course menu huh. :ehh:

The fight against that Crocodile was pretty interesting, Toriko really knows his stuff. But :deadmanny: @ them eating all of it.

So far I'm enjoying it. Only complaint is that Komatsu is kind of annoying, hopefully he doesn't spend the whole show just being scared to death of everything. I mean I can understand being scared in that situation, but nobody made him come.

That said, we should make a separate Toriko thread, don't really want to derail this one.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Just read the first two chapters of Toriko (first chapter was long as fukk). My thoughts:

Damn, this dude Toriko is a BEAST. That fork & knife move... :wow:

He also has a fairly interesting goal...full course menu huh. :ehh:

The fight against that Crocodile was pretty interesting, Toriko really knows his stuff. But :deadmanny: @ them eating all of it.

So far I'm enjoying it. Only complaint is that Komatsu is kind of annoying, hopefully he doesn't spend the whole show just being scared to death of everything. I mean I can understand being scared in that situation, but nobody made him come.

That said, we should make a separate Toriko thread, don't really want to derail this one.
You wanna make the Toriko thread breh? This manga has me :Done: constantly.