Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Bellamy is a Don fanboy like Bartholomew is a Luffy one :snoop:

I like Sanji more but ya Zoro is stronger but not by much

Why would Luffy think Shanks is dead :why:
What does not by much mean, If Sanji is faster then Zoro, has more agility and the same strength in his legs that Zoro has in his arms (Oda confirmed this) and Zoro has more brute strength and endurance then what does that make them equal, the fight could go either way.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Zoro>Sanji

Zoro is more famous, he has a higher bounty, he's the first mate, he got a bounty earlier than Sanji, he always fights the second strongest person (while Sanji always fights the third strongest), and got better timeskip training (Mihawk vs. an island of crossdressers). I won't say it's by a huge amount, but Zoro is definitely portrayed as stronger.

Him and Sanji being rivals doesn't mean they're exactly equal in strength.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Zoro>Sanji

Zoro is more famous, he has a higher bounty, he's the first mate, he got a bounty earlier than Sanji, he always fights the second strongest person (while Sanji always fights the third strongest), and got better timeskip training (Mihawk vs. an island of crossdressers). I won't say it's by a huge amount, but Zoro is definitely portrayed as stronger.

Him and Sanji being rivals doesn't mean they're exactly equal in strength.
Dude :trash:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'd be pissed. Bellamy for strawhat.
we just saw that nikka get stomped to bits and he's still throwin up Doflo's set :scusthov:

that nikka still got fresh timberland boot prints all over his fit you really think luffy da gawd gonna let that dusty nikka grace his ship? :scusthov:

Bart isn't gonna be on the ship imo he's just gonna be a nikka that follows them around and pops up when needed every once in a while

im just saying that cuz i assumed the samurai nikka was gonna stay with them and that ship is crowded enough already :manny:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does not by much mean, If Sanji is faster then Zoro, has more agility and the same strength in his legs that Zoro has in his arms (Oda confirmed this) and Zoro has more brute strength and endurance then what does that make them equal, the fight could go either way.

Zoro's the first mate. Zoro is also one of the 11 Supernova, and the only other non fruit user be one. Zoro also is a swordsman who aspires And it's assumable that at some point he'll be the greatest swordsman in the world. Those alone one ups Sanji. They both cap out around Vice Admiral level (firmly under Luffy tier) but Zoro at some point will be as strong as a Warlord. Could you see Sanji as one of the 7 Warlords?

Besides there are plenty of enemies Zoro has beat that Sanji wouldn't have a chance against. Zoro could've cruised through all Sanji's fights he won.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Zoro's the first mate. Zoro is also one of the 11 Supernova, and the only other non fruit user be one. Zoro also is a swordsman who aspires And it's assumable that at some point he'll be the greatest swordsman in the world. Those alone one ups Sanji. They both cap out around Vice Admiral level (firmly under Luffy tier) but Zoro at some point will be as strong as a Warlord. Could you see Sanji as one of the 7 Warlords?

Besides there are plenty of enemies Zoro has beat that Sanji wouldn't have a chance against. Zoro could've cruised through all Sanji's fights he won.
If you believe that Zoro could have cruised through all of Sanji's enemies you're sorely mistaken. I and many other people could refute all your points but it's not worth it. Oh and all whitebeard wanted was a family.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you believe that Zoro could have cruised through all of Sanji's enemies you're sorely mistaken. I and many other people could refute all your points but it's not worth it. Oh and all whitebeard wanted was a family.

maybe not cruised but he could win. Sanji had nothin for Mr. 1 or kaku

oh and whitebeard ate a earthquake fruit

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Sabo returns from the dead at the perfect time to reclaim Ace's fruit, and motherfukkers here need exactly three hours to start talking about Zoro and Sanji again. :dead:

And for the record, bounties don't mean shyt. Eustass Kid had a higher bounty than Luffy back before the time skip because he had killed people, but we all know Luffy at that point was stronger and a bigger threat (having two Shichibukai under his belt).

So like I said, Zoro might have the bounty advantage but that's more due to his first mate status.

And you just can't ignore their ambitions. There's the big flashback between Gol Roger and Whitebeard talking about the Will Of D and Roger offers to tell Whitebeard how to get to Raftel, but Whitebeard doesn't want it because he's already fulfilled his ambitions of having a family. The two are pretty much equals, but their ambitions set them apart.

Zoro and Sanji are exactly like that, Zoro is literally living for the fight whereas Sanji just wants to cook and woo women, my brehs. If he's running behind on Zoro (which I dispute) it's only because Zoro is always taking the bigger fight so he can get stronger and Sanji just fights when/because he has to.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think Burgess will actually be the biggest threat to him and Bart might be the one to sacrifice himself so they can get the edge over Burgess.

Good concept actually. You gotta think that if Bart survives this whole arc, he's bound to want in on Luffy's crew. The division idea could, but I could see Bart sacrificing himself for the greater good as well. The fact that we have a potential showdown between the Revolutionaries and the WG while the Strawhats take on Dofla's unit AND a Big Mom squad is dope as hell. I'm wondering if by the time Dofla is finished, will Big Mom have captured the Sanji squad or have them cornered...which means we shoot right into another major battle as Luffy and co. rush to save their members (it'd also be a parallel to Law whose crew been ghost).

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see bart joining the crew. He'll be an ally if he survives. I don't even see Sabo joining, he has his path in life in the revolutionaries. He'll be there when it all comes to a head though.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
This arc is basically Alabasta pt. 2, dope tho

I hope Luffy isn't able to beat Doflamingo 1 on 1 considering he has just basically whipped Law effortlessly. I'm hoping for Law to be in a support role in the fight or else it's gonna feel like plot armor. Cause what Doffy has shown is that he's a monster, almost murdering Smoker, Sanji, and Law in seconds :heh:

Law in the support mode with his room with Luffy going all out will be :wow:

Bartolomeo ain't joining the strawhats either, he's just a Luffy stan. If anything Jinbei or Sabo's gonna be the 10th strawhat.

Last edited: