Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
It's already has me brehs. It's started off slow but once they reached Arlong Park it's been pure piff

The best thing about it so far is the world. It's so WEIRD! A whale with a whole island built inside it??! :ohhh:

Another thing that was cool was the little mini stories they have on the cover that keeps you up to date with what's going on with minor characters.

I thought they were cute but I didn't think much of them But when I saw Buggy the Clown show up in Logue Town I was impressed because I remember the cover stories that showed him rebounding after his defeat and meeting up with Alvida. So to see it actually lead to something impressed me

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
It's already has me brehs. It's started off slow but once they reached Arlong Park it's been pure piff

The best thing about it so far is the world. It's so WEIRD! A whale with a whole island built inside it??! :ohhh:

Another thing that was cool was the little mini stories they have on the cover that keeps you up to date with what's going on with minor characters.

I thought they were cute but I didn't think much of them But when I saw Buggy the Clown show up in Logue Town I was impressed because I remember the cover stories that showed him rebounding after his defeat and meeting up with Alvida. So to see it actually lead to something impressed me
This is why you don’t watch the anime exclusively. It skips the cover stories besides one or two.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
  • The Giants are cheering for Luffy and Bonney. Mars says it's just a fake transformation.
  • Mars attacks, however Luffy transforms into a giant Balloon. Luffy tells the others those monsters can recover, so it's better to send them flying instead.
  • Luffy, Sanji, Franky, and Bonney do a combined attack that sends Mars away.
  • The Ancient Robot wakes up and the Den Den Mushi wakes up too and proceeds to continue the Broadcast.
  • Vegapunk says that which was inherited can be called "will" and he hopes it's passed down. We see some reactions from the Big Mom pirates, Vivi & Morgans.
  • Going back to Luffy, he attacks Ju Peter. Warcury goes for the Elbaf ship.
  • Bonney turns back into a kid, she is exhausted.
  • We then see the ancient robot having a flashback of Joyboy's voice.
  • Joyboy says : "Emeth, when the time arrives you must..."
  • The ancient robot leaps forth from the sea and attacks Warcury.
  • Luffy yells "Robot!!!"
Break next week.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Good chapter. We are almost out of here.

Wah robot won't do anything

Wah Bonney iS nOW aS sTroNg As LUfFy

All that bytching. Just fukking read and let the story happen fakkits.

This is why it's almost pointless to discuss One Piece on a week to week basis with people. Readers with lack of patience, readers that jump to conclusions, readers that are clearly new to be caught up and aren't used to reading One Piece weekly, readers that are powerscaling Naruto fakkits. One or two weeks ago had some dude saying the robot was pointless when the story wasn't even done.

"This doesn't make sense" "Oda has jumped the shark" ;etc. I don't fukking know about that. Maybe wait a got damn week. You are clearly new to this.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Who as talking to the
Robot
tho?
:ohhh:

Things are happening fam. I am pleased with the pacing of the arc.
My first thought was that he's remembering something Joyboy said. Which would mean we're close to hearing Joyboy's voice for the first time in the anime (and that could be interesting for people with theories that Joyboy was a giant).

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good chapter. We are almost out of here.

Wah robot won't do anything

Wah Bonney iS nOW aS sTroNg As LUfFy

All that bytching. Just fukking read and let the story happen fakkits.

This is why it's almost pointless to discuss One Piece on a week to week basis with people. Readers with lack of patience, readers that jump to conclusions, readers that are clearly new to be caught up and aren't used to reading One Piece weekly, readers that are powerscaling Naruto fakkits. One or two weeks ago had some dude saying the robot was pointless when the story wasn't even done.

"This doesn't make sense" "Oda has jumped the shark" ;etc. I don't fukking know about that. Maybe wait a got damn week. You are clearly new to this.
Internet "fandoms" are the worst thing you can interact with on a thing you like especially if it's a week to week series . The web full of prisoner of the moment nikkas who are extra thirsty to get hot takes out there for attention and corny ass low conviction haters who want to bring up asinine ass criticisms to get high off unwarranted self importance in telling fandoms "it's not as good as you think it is" & "you guys just can't accept criticism!" when they naturally get pushback.

J.E.T.S. One Piece was always something best interpreted in a long view because of the amount of worldbuilding and callbacks while week to week reactionaries whine about "the past few chapters have just been the strawhats running!". The peabrain "just skip to Enies Lobby" types won't understand how cathartic it is to see all these characters during Vegapunk's broadcast nor how awesome it is to see Dorry and Broggy again.

So be it. This story has been progressing for 25 years, there's nothing to defend this shyt already GOATed. The haters just have to hold that, the rest of us are just enjoying the cruise :ahh: