Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
smh at vegapunk not trying to restore the robot...
Uncles Sam'n'em was always watching, he had to keep shyt on the low. :wow:

That they're now only finding about the robot and the snail and what Vegapunk knew of the ancient history? That mf worked for the government exclusively, and he kept all of that from those higher-ups. :wow:

Those mfs are not a joke, they erase everything that even hints at usurping the lie they chose to uphold. Even Vegapunk eventually got caught up, but he was smart enough to leave at least three threats without their previous knowledge. :wow:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Damn the anime did this better than the manga
the anime went full tilt lol

this is still a great panel from the manga tho

Gorutão | olha bio | on X: #ONEPIECE #mangacoloring #Shanks Mangá: ONE  PIECE Chapter: 1079 COLORING SHANKS VS EUSTASS CAPTAIN KID KAMUSARI  RETWEET + FAV PLS ❤️🤍 https://t.co/JrSCcNq97q / X

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
oddly enough, some of these animations and impact frames are starting to look more like Tradd More comics to me

especially the episode of Law vs. Blackbeard

TRADD MOORE

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I’m really surprised to see the Marines after One Piece. I never thought they’d enter the picture but it makes sense and I’m here for it. I never expected the race for One Piece to be so hectic. I always figured there would be less players vying for it. I especially never expected Shanks to actually compete with Luffy for it.