Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's already has me brehs. It's started off slow but once they reached Arlong Park it's been pure piff

The best thing about it so far is the world. It's so WEIRD! A whale with a whole island built inside it??! :ohhh:

Another thing that was cool was the little mini stories they have on the cover that keeps you up to date with what's going on with minor characters.

I thought they were cute but I didn't think much of them But when I saw Buggy the Clown show up in Logue Town I was impressed because I remember the cover stories that showed him rebounding after his defeat and meeting up with Alvida. So to see it actually lead to something impressed me
The weirdness of the OP world is what made me fall in love with it.

The best part for you is that it only gets weirder from there

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Good chapter. We are almost out of here.

Wah robot won't do anything

Wah Bonney iS nOW aS sTroNg As LUfFy

All that bytching. Just fukking read and let the story happen fakkits.

This is why it's almost pointless to discuss One Piece on a week to week basis with people. Readers with lack of patience, readers that jump to conclusions, readers that are clearly new to be caught up and aren't used to reading One Piece weekly, readers that are powerscaling Naruto fakkits. One or two weeks ago had some dude saying the robot was pointless when the story wasn't even done.

"This doesn't make sense" "Oda has jumped the shark" ;etc. I don't fukking know about that. Maybe wait a got damn week. You are clearly new to this.

Thank you!!!

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Internet "fandoms" are the worst thing you can interact with on a thing you like especially if it's a week to week series . The web full of prisoner of the moment nikkas who are extra thirsty to get hot takes out there for attention and corny ass low conviction haters who want to bring up asinine ass criticisms to get high off unwarranted self importance in telling fandoms "it's not as good as you think it is" & "you guys just can't accept criticism!" when they naturally get pushback.

J.E.T.S. One Piece was always something best interpreted in a long view because of the amount of worldbuilding and callbacks while week to week reactionaries whine about "the past few chapters have just been the strawhats running!". The peabrain "just skip to Enies Lobby" types won't understand how cathartic it is to see all these characters during Vegapunk's broadcast nor how awesome it is to see Dorry and Broggy again.

So be it. This story has been progressing for 25 years, there's nothing to defend this shyt already GOATed. The haters just have to hold that, the rest of us are just enjoying the cruise :ahh:

What’s gets me mad is people are skipping full arcs then acting stupid questions like “why are they riding on clouds?” Or “ how do the strawhats know these giants where did they come from ?!!” :snoop:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Who as talking to the
Robot
tho?
:ohhh:

Things are happening fam. I am pleased with the pacing of the arc.
When Luffy's in the "Joy Boy" form, the robot comes to life. Robot is kinda like the elephant, they got memories with the OG Joy Boy.

But unlike the elephant, the Robot needs "Joy Boy" energy around it to be activated. It was looking for the source of the energy earlier, but it hadn't found "Nu-Joy Boy", now that it did...it's fukking shyt up! :wow:

And the transmitter snail is inside the robot, put there by Vega Punk, for this very reason. Because it only works when Luffy's in Joy Boy form, no Joy Boy form then that iron giant might as well be a dead museum in the middle of the ocean.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Who as talking to the
Robot
tho?
:ohhh:

Things are happening fam. I am pleased with the pacing of the arc.
Joy boy?

Internet "fandoms" are the worst thing you can interact with on a thing you like especially if it's a week to week series . The web full of prisoner of the moment nikkas who are extra thirsty to get hot takes out there for attention and corny ass low conviction haters who want to bring up asinine ass criticisms to get high off unwarranted self importance in telling fandoms "it's not as good as you think it is" & "you guys just can't accept criticism!" when they naturally get pushback.

J.E.T.S. One Piece was always something best interpreted in a long view because of the amount of worldbuilding and callbacks while week to week reactionaries whine about "the past few chapters have just been the strawhats running!". The peabrain "just skip to Enies Lobby" types won't understand how cathartic it is to see all these characters during Vegapunk's broadcast nor how awesome it is to see Dorry and Broggy again.

So be it. This story has been progressing for 25 years, there's nothing to defend this shyt already GOATed. The haters just have to hold that, the rest of us are just enjoying the cruise :ahh:
One Piece getting more popular in the west has been a blessing and a curse. On one hand it getting more popular is deserved. On the other hand it feels like increasingly you’re discussing One Piece with absolute idiots, especially on Reddit.

When Luffy's in the "Joy Boy" form, the robot comes to life. Robot is kinda like the elephant, they got memories with the OG Joy Boy.

But unlike the elephant, the Robot needs "Joy Boy" energy around it to be activated. It was looking for the source of the energy earlier, but it hadn't found "Nu-Joy Boy", now that it did...it's fukking shyt up! :wow:

And the transmitter snail is inside the robot, put there by Vega Punk, for this very reason. Because it only works when Luffy's in Joy Boy form, no Joy Boy form then that iron giant might as well be a dead museum in the middle of the ocean.
I don’t think Vegapunk knew about the Joy boy form being the source for energy for the Robot. If the robot hadn’t activated it would still be sitting in that junk pile and no one would have been all the wiser. Genius plan really. I think Vegapunk said he tried or was going to try to activated it with the mother flame? So he didn’t entirely know it would get up and walk around when near G5 Luffy.

Last edited: