Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good chapter. I'm really not in the mood for another "woe is me :( " ass villain, though- especially DoFlamingo who we've all been waiting for.

Also, I co-sign the all posters saying this Sanji vs. DoFlamingo fight better be on panel.

As usual, can't wait 'till the next chapter.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Good chapter. I'm really not in the mood for another "woe is me :( " ass villain, though- especially DoFlamingo who we've all been waiting for.

Also, I co-sign the all posters saying this Sanji vs. DoFlamingo fight better be on panel.

As usual, can't wait 'till the next chapter.

Donflamingo must've went through some shyt for him end up the way he is. :merchant:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bit of an explanation of Dofla's power...Sanji got a compliment but ehhhh....Friendship over...flashback coming.

Good chapter, not what I expected though.

teacher

All Star
Daps
he already did, i don't recall the don having to block any of smokers attacks and the don gave him a compliment calling him strong, but I think its gonna be a tag team law and sanji vs. the don

too bad Zoro wasn't the one that went back that would of been epic or he would of been too late cuz he got lost :dead:

:obama:

looks like there's 2 vivi's in this arc...luffy about to put their hopes and dreams on his back :whoo:

on some I'm about to be Pirate King this is light work :youngsabo:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
shyt in the Grand Line just hasn't been the same since OG Whitebeard passed. :to:

All those Warlords doing all sorts of twisted shyt with they fingers. Disrespecting the game, no home-training or manners :smh:

Daps
Don used a move he didn't bother to use on Oars Jr. or Smoker...

Testament to Sanji's strength or Don just pissed?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Law thought this plan all the way through. I find it hard to believe someone like Donflamingo only has one factory for smile.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good chapter. Was kind of hoping Sanji would put up a bit more of a fight, but hey, it is the Don. He complimented Sanji's attack...I can live with that. :manny:

No way the Law/Strawhat alliance is over that quickly. Law may think it is but I doubt it...the Strawhats will be stubborn and come back to save Law. After Doflaming goes down I think they really will go after Kaido...there's no way Oda would hype us about Kaido and then be like "Naw I was just kidding they ain't fighting Kaido :troll:".

Plus, what would be the point of this if the Alliance was gonna end so quickly?