Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dope chapter.

Can't wait to see how Sanji vs. DoFla goes. :whew:

I'm not expecting him to get a W against DoFlamingo or anything, but I hope he puts up more of a fight than Smoker.

Chapter also made me really curious about Dofla's past - "There are few people who have led an unfortunate a life as I have".

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Dope chapter.

I'm not expecting him to get a W against DoFlamingo or anything, but I hope he puts up more of a fight than Smoker.

Chapter also made me really curious about Dofla's past - "There are few people who have led an unfortunate a life as I have".

I was thinkin the same. You can be sure that they will give us a background chap during a pivotal moment during a fight :snoop:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dope chapter.

Wasn't there a Dofla = Sabo theory floating around that got stomped out and burned to a crisp? (Not saying it's him, but that dude is somewhere with that quote like "you see now don't you?")

teacher

All Star
Daps
Dope chapter.

he already did, i don't recall the don having to block any of smokers attacks and the don gave him a compliment calling him strong, but I think its gonna be a tag team law and sanji vs. the don

too bad Zoro wasn't the one that went back that would of been epic or he would of been too late cuz he got lost :dead:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wasn't there a Dofla = Sabo theory floating around that got stomped out and burned to a crisp? (Not saying it's him, but that dude is somewhere with that quote like "you see now don't you?")

If there was, nobody should've taken it seriously in the first place. :heh:

Sabo is around the same age that Ace would be. DoFlamingo is like 40, so that theory was obviously dumb.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
he already did, i don't recall the don having to block any of smokers attacks and the don gave him a compliment calling him strong, but I think its gonna be a tag team law and sanji vs. the don

too bad Zoro wasn't the one that went back that would of been epic or he would of been too late cuz he got lost :dead:

:dead:

I thought Zoro & Sanji was headed to Green Bit. Zoro vs Fujitora & Sanji/Law vs the Don :ohlawd:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If there was, nobody should've taken it seriously in the first place. :heh:

Sabo is around the same age that Ace would be. DoFlamingo is like 40, so that theory was obviously dumb.

I swear there was a full debate, I think at the old forums...Didn't get put to rest until someone showed dude the picture of young Dofla all decked out in the boa and clearly not looking like Sabo at all (from when Oda drew pics of all the shichibukai younger).

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I swear there was a full debate, I think at the old forums...Didn't get put to rest until someone showed dude the picture of young Dofla all decked out in the boa and clearly not looking like Sabo at all (from when Oda drew pics of all the shichibukai younger).

Debate should've been deaded with this -

5f0d57632c4ac1fac07a1fc7b2c449fb.jpg

From Chapter 0. That scene takes place at Gold Roger's execution. Which was 22 years before the start of the series - Ace would've still been in his mother's stomach. You can see a younger Doflamingo on the middle right panel. And that chapter came out during the war, which was before we even got the Sabo backstory.

No excuses for anybody who believed a theory that dumb. It was disproven before Sabo even appeared. :ufdup:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Debate should've been deaded with this -

5f0d57632c4ac1fac07a1fc7b2c449fb.jpg

From Chapter 0. That scene takes place at Gold Roger's execution. Which was 22 years before the start of the series - Ace would've still been in his mother's stomach. You can see a younger Doflamingo on the middle right panel. And that chapter came out during the war, which was before we even got the Sabo backstory.

No excuses for anybody who believed a theory that dumb. It was disproven before Sabo even appeared. :ufdup:

Word, I don't think anyone threw that out there. The chibi shichibukai was the closer. I can't believe no one remembers that ish. One of the funnier debates over OP.