Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He made a whole video theorizing about the mayor things in the one piece world, forgot most of it but Sanji fighting a main bad guy stood out for me. The moon playing some sort of role came up too.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He made a whole video theorizing about the mayor things in the one piece world, forgot most of it but Sanji fighting a main bad guy stood out for me. The moon playing some sort of role came up too.
Damn I would love to hear that theory.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Time to really see how strong Sanji has gotten...hopefully it's not a skip around to other stuff and come back to Sanji beaten up.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bartolomeo trying to be the GOAT groupie.

Dunno what to expect from Sanji vs. the DON. I hope its a bit more than the Sanji/Vergo fight.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Being over water should help Sanji out some. Unfortunately he may not be at full strength since Violet pounded on him earlier. shyt better not be an off panel fight either.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn I would love to hear that theory.

The theory about Luffy blowing up fishman island and reverse mountain to create all blue and connect the oceans is the best one I've seen so far. It didn't have specifics but it made a lot of sense out of everything we've seen so far (like the prophecy of Luffy destroying fishman island).

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The theory about Luffy blowing up fishman island and reverse mountain to create all blue and connect the oceans is the best one I've seen so far. It didn't have specifics but it made a lot of sense out of everything we've seen so far (like the prophecy of Luffy destroying fishman island).

I never heard that one before shyt I'm new to One Piece I want hear more of these theories. Some should compile a list or something cause those two theories is getting me amped up.