Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

teacher

All Star
Daps
How is Buggy a warlord? :mindblown:

Has Buggy had any "oh shyt" moments?

war of the best....remember he had control of the only den den mushi and was bigging himself up while real niccas was getting it in....

So people believe he went toe to toe with white beard, garp, sengoku, 3 admirals, shanks, black beard, strawhat, shichibukai, etc.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
war of the best....remember he had control of the only den den mushi and was bigging himself up while real niccas was getting it in....

So people believe he went toe to toe with white beard, garb, sengoku, 3 admirals, shanks, black beard, strawhat etc.
Can Buggy be cut with haki? He got sliced up by Mihawk and didn't care at all.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
How is Buggy a warlord? :mindblown:

Has Buggy had any "oh shyt" moments?

It was destined to happen...he's more powerful than he lets on. If you think about it someone like Mihawk can't hurt Buggy.
Not to mention he rolled wit Shanks (Yonko) and Gold Roger (Pirate King) serious company breh :wow:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Can Buggy be cut with haki? He got sliced up by Mihawk and didn't care at all.

I'd assume so since you can hit smoke, fire, water, light etc. with it....maybe mihawk didn't use haki for whatever reason since shanks is his boy and buggy is shanks boy :yeshrug: probably gumo gumo no plot via oda :ld:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was destined to happen...he's more powerful than he lets on. If you think about it someone like Mihawk can't hurt Buggy.
Not to mention he rolled wit Shanks (Yonko) and Gold Roger (Pirate King) serious company breh :wow:
:dead: He should be Yonko status, i wonder what's the true extent of his power :lupe:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:dead: He should be Yonko status, i wonder what's the true extent of his power :lupe:

Perception and allies breh:ohhh:...most of the world thinks he's Whitebeard status so that's power in itself. He's a warlord so he now has the Marine connection and the most powerful pirate connections, Shanks and Luffy. Buggy eatin' good right now.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Did Mihawk know about Buggy's ability? If he didn't it would explain why he didn't use Haki. As far back as his first appearance Mihawk doesn't like fighting weaklings or thinks them undeserving. I doubt he'd use Haki on someone who he thinks way below him unless he knew it was the only way to cut them.

Also, regarding Buggy being Shichibukai, like some have already said, he used to be a part of Roger's crew and he is an old friend of Shanks, and during Marineford bigged himself up in front of the world. The people present might've known he wasn't that involved in the battle, but he was heavily involved in the escape from Impel Down, which was as much an embarrassment for the Marines as the battle at Marineford was.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Also, regarding Buggy being Shichibukai, like some have already said, he used to be a part of Roger's crew and he is an old friend of Shanks, and during Marineford bigged himself up in front of the world. The people present might've known he wasn't that involved in the battle, but he was heavily involved in the escape from Impel Down, which was as much an embarrassment for the Marines as the battle at Marineford was.

Yep, not to mention it would only benefit the Marines to have someone like Buggy as a Shichibukai since the people view him as a powerful hero. The Marines playing chess out 'chere :birdman:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did Mihawk know about Buggy's ability? If he didn't it would explain why he didn't use Haki. As far back as his first appearance Mihawk doesn't like fighting weaklings or thinks them undeserving. I doubt he'd use Haki on someone who he thinks way below him unless he knew it was the only way to cut them.

It was implied that it was the first time Mihawk and Buggy had met. Buggy's dialogue after Mihawk slashed him was something along the lines of "You're Hawkeye, right?!!", wasn't something he'd say to somebody he knew.

So since they hadn't met before the war, I'd assume Mihawk simply didn't know about his Devil Fruit.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Donflamingo maybe a Warlord but looks like his whole operation about to be exposed and the rightful rulers of Dressrosa are going to take the throne back. :popcorn:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Man I really wanna see how the final war in one piece is gonna turn out...my nikka luffy got powerful connections in every corner :wow:

Luffy gonna have a deeper crew than whitebeard had at marineford :whew:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man I really wanna see how the final war in one piece is gonna turn out...my nikka luffy got powerful connections in every corner :wow:

Luffy gonna have a deeper crew than whitebeard had at marineford :whew:

I can't even imagine how many people will probably be riding for Luffy by the end of the series...

-The Straw Hats
-Probably Dragon, Ivankov, and the Revolutionaries
-Shanks and the Redhair Pirates
-The ex-Whitebeard Pirates (I'm sure they'll turn up at some point)
-Probably the Heart Pirates (Law and his crew)
-The Alabasta army
-The Drum Island Army
-The Skypieans (Wyper and all of them)
-Franky Family
-Galley La (Paulie and them)
-Thriller Bark Denizens (Lola and co.)
-Flying Fish Riders (homie whose face Sanji rearranged and his crew)
-Boa Hancock, her sisters, and basically everybody on Amazon Lily
-The prisoners he freed from Impel Down who said the owe him
-King Neptune, his sons, and the whole Fishman Island Army
-Shirahoshi (aka Poseidon)
-Jinbei (if he doesn't join)
-The Samurai (Kinemon) and probably some of his people since he definitely owes the Straw Hats
-Brownbeard and his crew (maybe)
-Don Chinjao and his grandsons (one of whom has a Navy and Don offered to Luffy)
-The Dwarves on Dressrosa
-Bartolomeo (since he's a Luffy stan) and his crew

...and I'm sure I forgot half of them.
World Government is gonna get their shyt pushed back. :wow:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I can't even imagine how many people will probably be riding for Luffy by the end of the series...

-The Straw Hats
-Probably Dragon, Ivankov, and the Revolutionaries
-Shanks and the Redhair Pirates
-The ex-Whitebeard Pirates (I'm sure they'll turn up at some point)
-Probably the Heart Pirates (Law and his crew)
-The Alabasta army
-The Drum Island Army
-The Skypieans (Wyper and all of them)
-Franky Family
-Galley La (Paulie and them)
-Thriller Bark Denizens (Lola and co.)
-Flying Fish Riders (homie whose face Sanji rearranged and his crew)
-Boa Hancock, her sisters, and basically everybody on Amazon Lily
-The prisoners he freed from Impel Down who said the owe him
-King Neptune, his sons, and the whole Fishman Island Army
-Shirahoshi (aka Poseidon)
-The Samurai (Kinemon) and probably some of his people since he definitely owes the Straw Hats
-Brownbeard and his crew (maybe)
-Don Chinjao and his grandsons (one of whom has a Navy and Don offered to Luffy)
-The Dwarves on Dressrosa
-Bartolomeo (since he's a Luffy stan) and his crew

...and I'm sure I forgot half of them.
World Government is gonna get their shyt pushed back. :wow:

I was gonna make a list with all his allies but I said fukk that.......shyt woulda take up a whole page :pachaha:

luffy even got allies in the government as well (smoker, garp, Cody)

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What makes this shyt crazy is that I have no idea how it will all turn out and this arc is going to last months more.

The don Oda :blessed: