Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't think Law thought this plan all the way through. I find it hard to believe someone like Donflamingo only has one factory for smile.

Only Caesar has the knowledge to produce Smile, that's the whole reason they kidnapped him. It's a shame the fight between Sanji and Don was so short but it was to be expected.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
is Law going to body doflamingo:lupe:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna see a flashback between Law and the Don. Also, I wanna know what's up with Doflamingo being so compassionate with his comrades.

Who are the rest of Shichibukai?

Hancock
Mihawk
Doflamingo
Law
Kuma
Buggy
*unknown*

Jinbei/Crocodile/Blackbeard/Moria being ex-Shicibukai

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The latest episode was the best one in a long time. They extended the fight between Smoker and Vergo without any bullshyt or struggle animation. Hopefully they'll keep it up as we're slowly moving towards the Dressrosa Arc.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rebecca's fighting style is pretty cool. :leon:

I still think she'll win Block D. Other than her and Cavendish, the rest of those guys look like fodder. And I'd say Rebecca is more important to the story than Cavendish.

Doflamingo is evil as fukk. :damn:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I found this chapter a bit confusing...What was with the monkey toy? How is King Riku still alive after hundreds of years? What brought up that one guy from the dungeon place?

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found this chapter a bit confusing...What was with the monkey toy?

That was Sai(One of Don Chinjao's grandsons) turned into a toy.

How is King Riku still alive after hundreds of years?

It looks like the current King Riku is the 3rd king of Dressrosa..tho that's still a long time.

What brought up that one guy from the dungeon place?
One of Doflamingo's subordinates (Trebol) used his powers to bring him up. Don't know yet if he's really the one turning people into toys.