Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This is what I wanted to see!!! Luffy and the gang knew he was there and was watching the situation ready to step in if they needed. There's no reason to be ducking admirals anymore. It's disrespectful for Greenbull to say they didn't even invade due to Kaido but they wanna run the fade on the dude that beat him

shyt makes no sense. You scared of Kaido but you not scared of the people who beat Kaido, his commanders, AND BIG MOM?

I think its hilarious how Momo is big as hell but still talks like a kid, "Begone you Demon Tree, get out of here" :russ:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
shyt makes no sense. You scared of Kaido but you not scared of the people who beat Kaido, his commanders, AND BIG MOM?

I think its hilarious how Momo is big as hell but still talks like a kid, "Begone you Demon Tree, get out of here" :russ:

Pretty sure Oda was just trying to hype up Shanks since the new movie is about to drop in a few weeks :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props to Momo for stepping up and defending his island. One thing I always liked about One Piece is that Oda is a lot better about giving his side characters some shine every now and again.

A lot of other authors would have had made everyone useless just so Luffy could come through and beat everyone himself.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

he was BUGGING pulling up alone :lolbron: Momo hit him with them self defense hollow points :bustback:

I'm dead at the Haki use from across the island :dead: it's like he heard that Stone Cold Steve Austin theme music in the distance and decided that the day was lost

Shanks the last OG left :wow: he's gonna have to smoke some shyt before he inevitably dies and pushes Luffy into God Mode

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Shanks was really there to promote the movie. Why would he come all the way to Wano if it was only to scare off a dude and then leave right after :mjlol:. The pirate alliance could have intervened.

This whole Greenbull situation feels forced, really hope Oda is going to give the admirals better showing than that as antagonists :francis:. Everybody clowning them right now :wow:.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props to Momo for stepping up and defending his island. One thing I always liked about One Piece is that Oda is a lot better about giving his side characters some shine every now and again.

A lot of other authors would have had made everyone useless just so Luffy could come through and beat everyone himself.
I love the respect Oda gives side characters, it really helps the world building too. Its one of my favorite things about One Piece.

In no other manga would a character like Kyros be allowed win a fight against an arc villain.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lmao I forgot about killer he’s one >after law

Not as bad as I expected lol. Killer's got one of my favorite supernova designs, so I'm hoping he'll at least get some extra love when the scrap with Hawkins shows up. His rooftop showing was extra light.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They already spoilered the next chapter grade A fukkry for me on twitter:dahell: Be safe out there