Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Buggy about to take the summer back. :wow: Buggy >>>>Shanks

low key, kinda expecting buggy to end up being PK. Yeah luffy that nika and all, but I can see the final fight being Buggy vs Luffy.

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Props to Momo for stepping up and defending his island. One thing I always liked about One Piece is that Oda is a lot better about giving his side characters some shine every now and again.

A lot of other authors would have had made everyone useless just so Luffy could come through and beat everyone himself.

Dragonball Z :unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dragonball Z :unimpressed:
That was exactly the series I was thinking of when I made that post.

Toriyama giving Goku all the W’s and never letting Piccolo, Krillin, Yamcha, or Tenshinhan eat :unimpressed:
Gohan after the Cell Saga :unimpressed:

Speaking of this chapter though…
We’ve got that rematch between Katakuri and Oven vs Germa 66… definitely revenge for the attempted assasaination on Big Mom.

I’m a little sad that the pirate alliance is over… but it needed to end. As cool as Law is, he was stealing the thunder from too many of the Strawhats themselves.

Kidd is definitely gunning for Sabo at this point. Luffy’s not gonna take it well when he realizes what happened to Cobra and Vivi back in Marejois and who’s allegedly responsible.
Dragon has to come back into the story very soon, since we’re on the topic of the revolutionaries. We still don’t really know who he is yet, and we’re getting close to the end of the series.

Buggy is the GOAT fraud :blessed:
I’m surprised that Mihawk is on his payroll though. It makes sense that Buggy and Crocodile would be cool with each other after Marineford, but Mihawk? :dahell: Maybe I missed something in the storyline where they developed some kind of connection or friendship beforehand.

Carrot’s definitely not joining the Strawhats… but that’s old news at this point. Oda would have given Carrot way more shine in Onigashima if he had plans for her to join IMO.

It’s looking like Yamato is a lock for the Strawhats. (Unless they make her a division commander like Oden was for Whitebeard).

Momonosuke even called for the Strawhats in the exact order they joined when he was looking around at the beginning of the chapter.

Last edited: