Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Daps
Reppin
NULL
* :mjlol: @ Momonosuke's failed blast breath. My dude had everyone looking at him like :dahell:

* This dude Ryokyugu might be an even bigger fanatic than Akainu. I guess it makes sense from a writing perspective, since the Admirals can't ALL be friendly. We already have Fujitora playing the nice guy, and Kizaru's always been all business with no real personal stakes involved.

Prejudice breeds stability, huh? :mjpls:

* That flashback to the very first chapter had me feeling a certain type of way :to:
Shanks' promise to Luffy finally came full circle. But it looks like they're gonna be competing for the One Piece :lupe:

* RIP Cobra. Sad to hear that he got taken out. I don't buy the idea that Sabo actually killed him though. Sabo is too nice. Did the World Government set him up? Maybe Ryokyugu murked him out and kidnapped Vivi before heading to Wano... or are they setting up for Shanks to turn heel?

Perhaps that's why they have Shanks drinking from a sake cup, just like the one they used to introduce Sabo. Maybe I'm overthinking things.

* Speaking of Wano, how are we feeling about Yamato as a Strawhat? Y'all think she's official?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
* :mjlol: @ Momonosuke's failed blast breath. My dude had everyone looking at him like :dahell:

* This dude Ryokyugu might be an even bigger fanatic than Akainu. I guess it makes sense from a writing perspective, since the Admirals can't ALL be friendly. We already have Fujitora playing the nice guy, and Kizaru's always been all business with no real personal stakes involved.

Prejudice breeds stability, huh? :mjpls:

* That flashback to the very first chapter had me feeling a certain type of way :to:
Shanks' promise to Luffy finally came full circle. But it looks like they're gonna be competing for the One Piece :lupe:

* RIP Cobra. Sad to hear that he got taken out. I don't buy the idea that Sabo actually killed him though. Sabo is too nice. Did the World Government set him up? Maybe Ryokyugu murked him out and kidnapped Vivi before heading to Wano... or are they setting up for Shanks to turn heel?

Perhaps that's why they have Shanks drinking from a sake cup, just like the one they used to introduce Sabo. Maybe I'm overthinking things.

* Speaking of Wano, how are we feeling about Yamato as a Strawhat? Y'all think she's official?
I wonder why Shanks waited for Luffy to be ready before he made his final move. Or was he waiting for Kaido and BM to be out the way? I like how the junior members of his crew are like "wow, they know THE Luffy!?"

I'm hoping Sabo saved Vivi by having Kuma warp her somewhere with the group. The Revolutionary Army is a perfect place for Vivi to wind up and she'd be lined up to meet the Strawhats again which would be hype. It's probably wishful thinking, but I think it lines everything up pretty well. It would place Sabo at the exact scene of Cobra's murder. Kuma's warping ability would explain why "somehow" Vivi disappeared. Even the order that the chapter drops the events is jumbled. Cobra died, Sabo broke Kuma free, and btw Vivi was supposed to die but she vanished. This is definitely me overthinking, but that would normally go "Cobra died, Vivi vanished, and Sabo broke Kuma free."

I want Yamato to be official, but I think we still need confirmation from Luffy.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
With Kaido and Big Mom out the picture, ima need this final world War arc (which we more or less know it's going to happen) to be huge. The four admirals/Navy, Im, Shanks (potentially heel), and lastly Blackbeard.

While even though I'm indifferent to Kaido losing, his depiction was A1 for his status. Big Mom was very mid. I just want the remaining antagonists to have the weight they deserve for the rest of the series. Chapter was nice.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
This has nothing to do with spoilers but I need to see Luffy flex and tell Ryokugyu to kick rocks :camby:

The marines would never test Big Mom, Kaido or Shanks so I need Luffy to make a statement. He can't tuck his tail and flee how he usually does at the end of arcs when the marines show up.

Kick his ass and tell him to call his daddy Akainu
We definitely should be over the straw hats running from the Marines by now. It's noble what the scabbards are doing but unnecessary. You need at least two admirals to even make it to Luffy. You have to get past Zoro, Yamato, Sanji, and Boss Jimbei first

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
- Chapter 1055: “New Era”-

- Sukiyaki takes Robin and Law to the depths where the Road Poneglith is, hidden in the old Wanokuni. There he explains to them how the current Wanokuni was built.

- Momonosuke manages to use Bolo Breath.

- Ryokugyuu gives up sensing Shanks's "conqueror's haki" Ambition and realizing that the Red Hair Pirates are near.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
This has nothing to do with spoilers but I need to see Luffy flex and tell Ryokugyu to kick rocks :camby:

The marines would never test Big Mom, Kaido or Shanks so I need Luffy to make a statement. He can't tuck his tail and flee how he usually does at the end of arcs when the marines show up.

Kick his ass and tell him to call his daddy Akainu

Akainu still gives luffy ptsd breh