Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
No he isn't. Not by a long shot.
Outside Luffy, it's just Jimbei and Yamato in contention. Sanji is not pulling off any of the feats Zoro did in Wano, so he's out. Jimbei has yet to showcase his full power but based on what we've seen so far, it's not quite there. Yamato got a lot of shine against quality opponents, namely Kaido that make her credible but I doubt she could have beaten King or taken on both Emperors.

Until something changes, it's definitely Zoro in the #2 slot.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Outside Luffy, it's just Jimbei and Yamato in contention. Sanji is not pulling off any of the feats Zoro did in Wano, so he's out. Jimbei has yet to showcase his full power but based on what we've seen so far, it's not quite there. Yamato got a lot of shine against quality opponents, namely Kaido that make her credible but I doubt she could have beaten King or taken on both Emperors.

Until something changes, it's definitely Zoro in the #2 slot.
Please. Jimbei is done. He is at the peak of his power and after Wano falls behind Zoro and Sanji. Yamato is stronger than Zoro point blank. And Zoro is stronger than Sanji. Zoro is nowhere close to Luffy in power and his fans really need to accept that.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Please. Jimbei is done. His is at the peak of his power and after Wano falls behind Zoro and Sanji. Yamato is stronger than Zoro point blank. And Zoro is stronger than Sanji. Zoro is nowhere close to Luffy in power and his fans really need to accept that.
Literally the first words of my post are "Outside Luffy" but by all means jump out the window with your bad takes.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Literally the first words of my post are "Outside Luffy" but by all means jump out the window with your bad takes.
Maybe read the post I quoted before yours. You're the one who jumped in to wank over Zoro. Everything I said is grounded in reality and based off what Oda set up during and after Wano. Zoro fans run on headcanon and nothing more. He's not stronger than Law/Kidd, he's not stronger than Yamato and he's not the strongest SH.:manny:

Last edited:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Whatever happened in the anime that impressed so much did it happen in the manga?

I believe Zoro is still the second strongest on the crew but the gap between him Yamato, Jimbe and Sanji is not large. Don't forget Sanji got a power up during his fight with Queen. He wont be taking L's against opponents like Vergo anymore.

The new bounties for the crew haven't been revealed yet but I don't expect it to represent the rank of the crews strength anymore

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
fukking one piece red spoilers hit me and wasn’t looking for it :snoop:
But Jesus shyt is wild tho I can say that much no words for shanks power level :damn: :whew:

We’ll movie more or less explains why marines ,admiral , and other yonko are shook of shanks crew with what they are all capable of

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
These are on YouTube I got spoiled on Reddit that person got banned :dead:
Since I got spoiled I said fukk it let me go look for the rest

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Buggy about to take the summer back. :wow: Buggy >>>>Shanks

low key, kinda expecting buggy to end up being PK. Yeah luffy that nika and all, but I can see the final fight being Buggy vs Luffy.

Buggy is like King in OPM. Pure comedic fukkery and always going to fail upwards. He might be the one to put the beats on Akainu :banderas:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wondering when or if we get one piece red film here cuz one piece just not that big in the states like damn France :damn: