Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Are Shanks and Green Bull supposed to be hearing each other? Or is the message in how Shanks' haki is bodying this dude from hella far out? Luffy could tell it was Shanks through the haki too (or at least he saw a familiar face). I can't wait for Luffy and Shanks to link up. There's more about haki to learn.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
This is what I wanted to see!!! Luffy and the gang knew he was there and was watching the situation ready to step in if they needed. There's no reason to be ducking admirals anymore. It's disrespectful for Greenbull to say they didn't even invade due to Kaido but they wanna run the fade on the dude that beat him

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Are Shanks and Green Bull supposed to be hearing each other? Or is the message in how Shanks' haki is bodying this dude from hella far out? Luffy could tell it was Shanks through the haki too (or at least he saw a familiar face). I can't wait for Luffy and Shanks to link up. There's more about haki to learn.

I'm hoping we actually get a Luffy vs. Shanks fight...enough with the training, this is the endgame.

Shanks not gonna make it to the end of the series.

I feel the same way. Teach will body him

To be honest I hope Oda has more plans for Shanks than to just have him job to Teach :beli: that's just too predictable for me

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm hoping we actually get a Luffy vs. Shanks fight...enough with the training, this is the endgame.

To be honest I hope Oda has more plans for Shanks than to just have him job to Teach :beli: that's just too predictable for me

I want them to fight too. But I want it to be a Dorry and Brogy/Shanks and Mihawk type of deal. I don't need Shanks to make a full heel turn. Just for him to refuse just to let Luffy be the Pirate King and reach the One Piece when he wants to achieve that goal too.