Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I am assuming Greenbull is either going to try and kidnap Robin our outright kill everyone. It would be real interesting if he gets his ass kicked

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Out of everything, it's Zoro's three-sword technique that I'm most curious about. That seems like it'll look ridiculous live-action no matter how they try to do it.

It's going to look so goofy :mjlol: I also wonder how they're going to handle the fact that every humanoid in the One Piece universe is like 9 feet tall on average. I guess you can CGI anything though if the budget is high enough

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
So Hawkins is dead? Doesn’t seem like Oda’s style I can see him still surviving. Five emperors with law and Kidd joining the ranks. I can see the three of them teaming up again in the future

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So Hawkins is dead? Doesn’t seem like Oda’s style I can see him still surviving. Five emperors with law and Kidd joining the ranks. I can see the three of them teaming up again in the future

Personally I don't think any of these characters are dead until I see a body :yeshrug:I've been reading OP too long to believe otherwise

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
Green Bull to confirm his Wano origins and that he is Zoro’s dad?

The masked CPO could be someone we know very well 😬

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm a little worried about Robin brehs, I just noticed that she was conspicuously absent in that bathing scene. Hopefully CP0 didn't get her.

And yeah, one more chapter before the long break so I'm hoping we get bounties. Would give us something to talk about for the long hiatus.

Pretty sure the Yonko are now Shanks. Blackbeard, Luffy, Kid, and Law.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm a little worried about Robin brehs, I just noticed that she was conspicuously absent in that bathing scene. Hopefully CP0 didn't get her.

And yeah, one more chapter before the long break so I'm hoping we get bounties. Would give us something to talk about for the long hiatus.

Pretty sure the Yonko are now Shanks. Blackbeard, Luffy, Kid, and Law.
I actually think it’s going to just be Shanks, Blackbeard, and Luffy. It could be all five but that is too expected.
Yeah maybe Drake saving him is his 1% chance

Also it’s crazy that Big Mom and Kaido are dead and we haven’t heard from their subordinates. Those two basically were governments.