Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pound is not even the worst case. Kinemon got bashed in the head by an attack from Kaido himself induced with haki, and then got cut in half by his sword, only to reveal later his body was somehow never reattached by Law since Punk hazard and he never noticed something wrong with it :heh:. Keep in mind Kinemon was already in bad shape from his earlier fight against Kaido. Orochi and Kanjuro too were worse than cockroaches during this raid, never seemed to die for good. When you see things like this it's hard to buy that a random explosion and a finger pistol was enough to kill a scabbard honestly.

As for Kaido and Big mom I find it weird that they just disappeared like that, it's been a week since they fell into the lava, their crew are nowhere to be seen too. Big mom crew fell from the waterfall and never got back up, Kaido's whole crew was unconscious, were they imprisoned ? We don't know. They're just gone somehow. I feel like this arc's ending was hella rushed to get to the next part since it was running for so long :patrice:.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but the feeling of a rush end to the arc and the monthlong break makes me a little nervous about Oda's health. The announcement was madd sudden.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Maybe I'm paranoid, but the feeling of a rush end to the arc and the monthlong break makes me a little nervous about Oda's health. The announcement was madd sudden.
I think something fukked up is going to happen and he wants to let the fans sit on it… maybe before doing another timeskip. Everything ended to neatly and something has to happen to be the catalyst of the final arc. It could be as simple as Luffy finding out they captured Sabo or something like Robin getting kidnapped, but right now Luffy needs some motivation.

raf

Rookie
Daps
Pound is not even the worst case. Kinemon got bashed in the head by an attack from Kaido himself induced with haki, and then got cut in half by his sword, only to reveal later his body was somehow never reattached by Law since Punk hazard and he never noticed something wrong with it :heh:. Keep in mind Kinemon was already in bad shape from his earlier fight against Kaido. Orochi and Kanjuro too were worse than cockroaches during this raid, never seemed to die for good. When you see things like this it's hard to buy that a random explosion and a finger pistol was enough to kill a scabbard honestly.

As for Kaido and Big mom I find it weird that they just disappeared like that, it's been a week since they fell into the lava, their crew are nowhere to be seen too. Big mom crew fell from the waterfall and never got back up, Kaido's whole crew was unconscious, were they imprisoned ? We don't know. They're just gone somehow. I feel like this arc's ending was hella rushed to get to the next part since it was running for so long :patrice:.
Kinemon should definitely be dead :mjlol:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So bruhs is Hawkins dead?
Some fans say that he is based on the chapter translation

I wouldn’t be surprised if
Green Bull & Akainu are from Wano

where was Robin :patrice: Also Momo is basically Lion-O now a kid in a grown man’s body.

Robin probably looking for the
Poneglyphs

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:russ:

Buggy is the new emperor
We see Luffy's bounty but not of the other SH's
Luffy and Buggy are the new Yonko. Not Kid and Law.
Luffy, Kid and Law all have the same bounty
Buggy and the Straw Hats' (except for Luffy) bounties aren't revealed.
The Wano Country Arc hasn't ended yet. We're still in Act3

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Buggy is the new emperor
:mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just gotta wonder what did Buggy do while everything in Wano was taking place. Who joined him? Did they destroy the marine fleet that came for him? Is he the certain pirate Shanks was talking about? This is hilarious.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chapter 1053: “The New Emperors”
- Color Spread is dedicated to One Piece Odyssey videogame.
- The new bounties of Luffy, Law and Kid are 3 billion Berries each. The image on Luffy’s Wanted poster is Gear 5.
- Hitetsu is revealed to be Kozuki Sukiyaki. Robin talks with him and says that Pluton is in the Land of Wano.
- Ryokugyu’s real name is Aramaki, he can create plants and he can absorb people’s nutrients, we saw him using this against King and Queen.
- There’s a big party in Flower Capital, there’re fireworks.
- Kid arrives at the party and shows Luffy the newspaper.
- The 4 new Emperors are revealed: Shanks, Teach, Luffy and Buggy.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Luffy got lowballed hard. How his bounty's the same as Kid and Law even though he already had 1 billion over them at the start of the arc. That means the other two got a bigger increase for the same feat despite the fact that Luffy defeated Kaido alone and not 2v1 :patrice:. Plus they know that Luffy has a legendary awakened fruit now, so it's even more curious.

Greenbull defeating two commanders, hope people will stop downplaying admirals:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: No1

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Buggy is the new emperor
The :duck: King :blessed:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

Buggy is the new emperor

:dead: