Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Wano is literally the longest arc in the series (not even over yet) and it's too soon? :hhh:

Not all of us are trying to die of old age before we get to Raftel.

Luffy has been getting his ass chased by big mom and kicked by kado what the hell everyone talking about? This ain’t no ass pull. :sas1:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Never thought of this :ohhh: I'm reading through some old chapters in full color and it really is a bit different. Vibrance of the anime but the full depth of the manga. Sometimes there is too much happening on a page and the black and white doesn't offer enough contrast.

You see! I did that with jojo bizarre jojolion. All in color so I understood what was going on than in black in white

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Kid also looked annoyed/angry. I think they don’t want to be considered heroes. Remember Luffy didn’t like being called a hero he said he’s a pirate and isn’t trying to be anyones hero in previous arcs. There also might be some jealousy because of how powerful he’s gotten.It took the 2 of them to take out Big Mom while Luffy beat Kaido on his own.
Luffy beat Kaido on his own? :skip:

Kaido fought like 30 nikkas in that span of time.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Kid also looked annoyed/angry. I think they don’t want to be considered heroes. Remember Luffy didn’t like being called a hero he said he’s a pirate and isn’t trying to be anyones hero in previous arcs. There also might be some jealousy because of how powerful he’s gotten.It took the 2 of them to take out Big Mom while Luffy beat Kaido on his own.
Kid gon be punchin the air when he reads the article and he's labeled a subordinate of Emperor Luffy :lolbron:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
To be fair, Luffy fought a bunch of nikkas on the way to get to Kaido too. There was interference on both sides. :yeshrug:
You can't equate Luffy fighting hordes of goons and underlings to the caliber of fighters that Kaido did. Kaido went against the Scabbards, 5 of the best of the Supernovas, and a pissed off Yamato all while lifting a whole ass island. :mjlol:

Exactly breh. nikkas really trying to act like this was Luffy and Kaido running the fade on equal footing.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That is True Kaido basically got jump from dusk to dawn while lifting a mini island in order to commit genocide. I do appreciate the amount of times Oda has the bad guys get jumped or run because they know they are out of their league.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
You can't equate Luffy fighting hordes of goons and underlings to the caliber of fighters that Kaido did. Kaido went against the Scabbards, 5 of the best of the Supernovas, and a pissed off Yamato all while lifting a whole ass island. :mjlol:

Exactly breh. nikkas really trying to act like this was Luffy and Kaido running the fade on equal footing.

You can’t equate Big Mom, CP-0 (basically killing him),Queen, Apo (another Supernova):martin:. Luffy did all the heavy lifting in that fight. The real damage was inflicted by Luffy. Big Mom was jumped the entire time. At no point was there a solo matchup against her. Luffy regardless of other’s getting involved at points fought him on his own. He landed the attacks that beat Kaido alone.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chapter 1052: "New Morning"
Cover: The Germas encounter Caesar
- Zunesha left because the borders are closed
- Hawkins reveals in a talk to Drake that he meant himself when he said one person only has 1% chance of survival. Hawkins predicted Kaido's defeat with his cards but didn't commit another betrayal because of his pride.
7 days passed
- We see the progress made in the land of Wano.
- Apoo & Inbi seem to have made up with the alliance
- Ashura died & Izo died in his exchange with Maha
- A few comedy & fanservice scenes including yamato and the straw hats
- Greenbull is on his way to Wano.

Sorry but I call cap on Ashura and Izo being dead.

I need to see bodies, otherwise they're just imprisoned somewhere.

Last edited: