Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually think it’s going to just be Shanks, Blackbeard, and Luffy. It could be all five but that is too expected.

Yeah maybe Drake saving him is his 1% chance

Also it’s crazy that Big Mom and Kaido are dead and we haven’t heard from their subordinates. Those two basically were governments.
I don't know if they're dead dead. They're both monsters, especially Kaido who's so strong he can't even kill himself.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I actually think it’s going to just be Shanks, Blackbeard, and Luffy. It could be all five but that is too expected.

Yeah maybe Drake saving him is his 1% chance

Also it’s crazy that Big Mom and Kaido are dead and we haven’t heard from their subordinates. Those two basically were governments.

They're not dead. C'mon breh.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
So we’re looking at another 2-3 years before the manga wraps up.

4ae48q4rq5161.png

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some of the background art bodied me this chapter. Sanji's nosebleed in the baths, Zoro trying to kill Sanji in the background, Killer being one of the characters marveling at the General Franky robot...the panels are overloaded with stuff to look at.

Greenbull arriving should be interesting. I'm really eager for a clear look at the character.

Robin missing all chapter is interesting. I suppose Occam's Razor is that she's already been grabbed but I'd be a bit annoyed that she and Brook knew CP0 were after her during the raid but everyone let their guard down and forgot about her being MIA. I'd prefer it be that she's checking the poneglyphs or something.

I wonder about the emperor's too, of course. Luffy seems like a shoe-in. I'd laugh if since Apoo is the informant, he steals the valor like Buggy might. I doubt it, but it'd be funny. Oda loves to mess with our expectations and I feel like Luffy/Kidd are the obvious choices, but this would be a good spot for a twist.

And until it gets a real confirmation, my headcanon is that Drake saved Hawkins to recruit to help Sword or something. Oda's breaking free of the "no one dies" thing with everyone that passed, but he still gave us a crapload of fakeouts too.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Some of the background art bodied me this chapter. Sanji's nosebleed in the baths, Zoro trying to kill Sanji in the background, Killer being one of the characters marveling at the General Franky robot...the panels are overloaded with stuff to look at.

Greenbull arriving should be interesting. I'm really eager for a clear look at the character.

Robin missing all chapter is interesting. I suppose Occam's Razor is that she's already been grabbed but I'd be a bit annoyed that she and Brook knew CP0 were after her during the raid but everyone let their guard down and forgot about her being MIA. I'd prefer it be that she's checking the poneglyphs or something.

I wonder about the emperor's too, of course. Luffy seems like a shoe-in. I'd laugh if since Apoo is the informant, he steals the valor like Buggy might. I doubt it, but it'd be funny. Oda loves to mess with our expectations and I feel like Luffy/Kidd are the obvious choices, but this would be a good spot for a twist.

And until it gets a real confirmation, my headcanon is that Drake saved Hawkins to recruit to help Sword or something. Oda's breaking free of the "no one dies" thing with everyone that passed, but he still gave us a crapload of fakeouts too.
Yeah I'm thinking some shenanigans are gonna happen with the Bounties/Emperor list :pachaha:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I think Robin may be off looking for ponegliff info. Very interested in what Ryokugyu's devil fruit is and what he's up to. Momonosuke's revoked! Finally lmaooooo

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think Robin may be off looking for ponegliff info. Very interested in what Ryokugyu's devil fruit is and what he's up to. Momonosuke's revoked! Finally lmaooooo

I'm pretty sure he has some sort of plant-related DF...

1. The end of this chapter makes it seem like he's using some sort of flower/leaf to fly
2. First time he showed up he said he hadn't eaten in several years...makes sense that a plant fruit user would be able to get energy from sunlight and thus wouldn't have to eat if they didn't want to
3. Ryokugyu translates to "Green Bull", so the "green" part could be another hint towards plant powers

Could be completely wrong but that's my guess. I think he's probably just there go try to grab Robin.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I'm pretty sure he has some sort of plant-related DF...

1. The end of this chapter makes it seem like he's using some sort of flower/leaf to fly
2. First time he showed up he said he hadn't eaten in several years...makes sense that a plant fruit user would be able to get energy from sunlight and thus wouldn't have to eat if they didn't want to
3. Ryokugyu translates to "Green Bull", so the "green" part could be another hint towards plant powers

Could be completely wrong but that's my guess. I think he's probably just there go try to grab Robin.
That's actually good info. Thanks for that. Oda is pretty practical when he names someone that's pretty much what they either look like or do. So he may be on some Poison Ivy/Hashirama Senju type shyt lol

I'm hyped to see the bounties as well. Also the month break is going to kill me.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
So what happened to Kaido, Big mom and their crews :patrice: ? Did they all die or got back home ? I'm glad this arc is finally over but this ending seems weirdly rushed.

Like a week passed and everyone, zoro especially, is fine. Zunesha just disappeared without doing anything too. They're partying and shyt but we still lack answers on why Wano is special and next chapter should be the end before the month hiatus.

The two deaths of the scabbards would be cool if there wasn't as much fakeout, especially kinemon who i feel like should be dead considering he got hit full force by Kaido himself. Ashura dying from a random dynamite explosion and izo from a finger pistol seems really funny in comparison :mjlol:.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So what happened to Kaido, Big mom and their crews :patrice: ? Did they all die or got back home ? I'm glad this arc is finally over but this ending seems weirdly rushed.

Like a week passed and everyone, zoro especially, is fine. Zunesha just disappeared without doing anything too. They're partying and shyt but we still lack answers on why Wano is special and next chapter should be the end before the month hiatus.

The two deaths of the scabbards would be cool if there wasn't as much fakeout, especially kinemon who i feel like should be dead considering he got hit full force by Kaido himself. Ashura dying from a random dynamite explosion and izo from a finger pistol seems really funny in comparison :mjlol:.

That's the second character to get killed off by dynamite...meanwhile Pell tanked a nuke.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
That's the second character to get killed off by dynamite...meanwhile Pell tanked a nuke.
Random characters can survive all kind of shyt but these two warriors died from the equivalent of a paper cut in One Piece world :skip:. I feel like Oda heard the criticisms about the lack of deaths and death fakeouts during the raid and just pulled that out.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Random characters can survive all kind of shyt but these two warriors died from the equivalent of a paper cut in One Piece world :skip:. I feel like Oda heard the criticisms about the lack of deaths and death fakeouts during the raid and just pulled that out.

It's one of those OP quirks that I just chuckle at these days. Oda loves to bring random characters back, so I bet it's hard for him to remove anyone since they might come in handy later. I wouldn't mind so much but the fakeouts are HELLA dramatic. That makes it hit less when someone does die because I'm rolling my eyes like "that dude's definitely coming back." Look at the BM and Kaido convo...no one's even sure if they're supposed to be dead or just out of commission :mjlol:. That's because we've seen character survive what was looking like a decapitation...

images

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
It's one of those OP quirks that I just chuckle at these days. Oda loves to bring random characters back, so I bet it's hard for him to remove anyone since they might come in handy later. I wouldn't mind so much but the fakeouts are HELLA dramatic. That makes it hit less when someone does die because I'm rolling my eyes like "that dude's definitely coming back." Look at the BM and Kaido convo...no one's even sure if they're supposed to be dead or just out of commission :mjlol:. That's because we've seen character survive what was looking like a decapitation...

images
Pound is not even the worst case. Kinemon got bashed in the head by an attack from Kaido himself induced with haki, and then got cut in half by his sword, only to reveal later his body was somehow never reattached by Law since Punk hazard and he never noticed something wrong with it :heh:. Keep in mind Kinemon was already in bad shape from his earlier fight against Kaido. Orochi and Kanjuro too were worse than cockroaches during this raid, never seemed to die for good. When you see things like this it's hard to buy that a random explosion and a finger pistol was enough to kill a scabbard honestly.

As for Kaido and Big mom I find it weird that they just disappeared like that, it's been a week since they fell into the lava, their crew are nowhere to be seen too. Big mom crew fell from the waterfall and never got back up, Kaido's whole crew was unconscious, were they imprisoned ? We don't know. They're just gone somehow. I feel like this arc's ending was hella rushed to get to the next part since it was running for so long :patrice:.