Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Chapter 1052: "New Morning"
Cover: The Germas encounter Caesar
- Zunesha left because the borders are closed
- Hawkins reveals in a talk to Drake that he meant himself when he said one person only has 1% chance of survival. Hawkins predicted Kaido's defeat with his cards but didn't commit another betrayal because of his pride.
7 days passed
- We see the progress made in the land of Wano.
- Apoo & Inbi seem to have made up with the alliance
- Ashura died & Izo died in his exchange with Maha
- A few comedy & fanservice scenes including yamato and the straw hats
- Greenbull is on his way to Wano.

Sorry but I call cap one Ashura and Izo being dead.

I need to see bodies, otherwise they're just imprisoned somewhere.
I don't know man. Seven days is a long time for them to be hidden away. They would have turned up by now.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Oda forgot about the big mom pirates. I was expecting them to make it back to Wabo before the fight was over

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

I’m really interested to see the effects they use to recreate the fishmen. I’m also interested in the special effects in general because that will be one of the major things to make or break this show.

I also think it is telling that Japan has never attempted a live action one piece movie or show. Unless I am wrong and they did and just don’t know about it.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m really interested to see the effects they use to recreate the fishmen. I’m also interested in the special effects in general because that will be one of the major things to make or break this show.

I also think it is telling that Japan has never attempted a live action one piece movie or show. Unless I am wrong and they did and just don’t know about it.

Out of everything, it's Zoro's three-sword technique that I'm most curious about. That seems like it'll look ridiculous live-action no matter how they try to do it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
unknown.png

Final arc time after the break :wow: hopefully we find out something about Sabo or Vivi before then

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Out of everything, it's Zoro's three-sword technique that I'm most curious about. That seems like it'll look ridiculous live-action no matter how they try to do it.

Honestly there are a lot of things in OP that seem like they'll look ridiculous in live action.

That's why I've always been skeptical about the idea...I'll give it a fair chance though. :yeshrug:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Honestly there are a lot of things in OP that seem like they'll look ridiculous in live action.

That's why I've always been skeptical about the idea...I'll give it a fair chance though. :yeshrug:
You are better than me. I am out unless I see reviews saying its the best thing ever.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm wondering if we might get some sort of short time skip after the break.

For those who don't remember, the last time I think Oda took a month+ off was for the timeskip, which was in like 2009 or something ( :flabbynsick: )