Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
How many times have you all done a full re-read of the series? I'm thinking about re-reading from Chapter 1 because I can barely remember anything before Water 7. Shyt, sometimes I can't even remember stuff from the same arc I've been reading. I'm sitting there trying to remember how tf Caribou or Marco got on Wano. :dwillhuh:

Yo read it in color it’s a different experience :wow:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Yo read it in color it’s a different experience :wow:

Never thought of this :ohhh: I'm reading through some old chapters in full color and it really is a bit different. Vibrance of the anime but the full depth of the manga. Sometimes there is too much happening on a page and the black and white doesn't offer enough contrast.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I hope the next arc involves more of Blackbeards crew. We really only seen a few of them post timeskip. I need to know how ridiculous some of these nikkas have gotten now that Teach is stealing fruit powers for the whole squad. They've only revealed Burgess, Shiryu, and Catalina post Marineford right?

d2lpaqo-16e05d01-aaf2-4754-80c6-d7c2617d6319.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn, that was a good speech. His appearance is actually cool too. It's going to be hilarious when his personality is still the same when interacting with Luffy/some of the Straw Hats.

For a little kid, Tama might be the most well-adjusted character in this arc. She held firm til everything was over and finally got to release all those pent-up feelings. :mjcry:

Can't wait for the outside world reactions.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I need that luffy confirmation for Yamato. That's such a dope addition. Momo's speech was great, that Tama flashback was brutal. They really bodied this chapter imo.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Law looking angry is suspect… but great ending
Kid also looked annoyed/angry. I think they don’t want to be considered heroes. Remember Luffy didn’t like being called a hero he said he’s a pirate and isn’t trying to be anyones hero in previous arcs. There also might be some jealousy because of how powerful he’s gotten.It took the 2 of them to take out Big Mom while Luffy beat Kaido on his own.