Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So Momo can't open the borders of Wano yet because he'll travel with Luffy? That's the only reason I could think.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I'm more hyped for post-Wano then I ever have been for post arc wrapup, there's just so many questions right now :wow:

What happened to Sabo and Vivi?
What's going on with capturing all the old Warlords?
Bounties?
Are Big Mom and Kaido still considered Yonko? What about Law and Kid?
Who is this Imu nikka?
Why was Shanks meeting with the Elder Stars?
Where was Blackbeard going?
Will Yamato or anybody else join the SHs?
What's good with SWORD?
Is CP0 going to try to capture Robin while nobody is looking?
What about Vegapunk and the SSG?
When will we get to see that new Admiral?
What happens to Kaido and Big Mom's crews?
What happens to Orochi and Kanjuro?
Who has the final Road Poneglyph?

There's so much going on right now outside of Wano it's ridiculous.

ALL OF THIS!! WHO IS IMU?!!! we need to know :damn:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
shyt, maybe carrot and Yamato too. The other guy said he was the new shogun.

I though Denjiro was saying "I'm going to introduce you to the shogun" as in whoever they selected. So it wouldn't be boss Kiyoshiro is now the shogun, but rather the messenger to announce who it is. My guesses for where everyone winds up...

Yamato and Momo join the journey: Momo wants to learn the way that Oden did and fill in the missing pages of his journal. Yamato joins to protect Momo aka the future of Wano. That way she's still fulfilling her role as guardian deity of Wano.

Carrot returns to Zou: I mean, Zou's there and her friends are all together again. She's in a good position to kinda take on Pedro's role with the musketeers although they're gonna need to get stronger to live up to the role.

Hiyori becomes the interim Shogun: She takes the place of Toki just like Momo takes Oden's place on the voyage. Then Tengu-sama turns out to be Sukiyaki who hadn't died but went into hiding instead. He'd be her advisor and help hold things down in Wano.

The Scabbards take Daimyo-type roles.

And last, we've got Otama and Toko who I think stay in Wano. Tama training to be a kunoichi and Toko living with Hiyori and Sukiyaki (she's already with Sukiyaki and spent the first part of the arc with Hiyori so this works out).

I'm sure most, if not all, of this will end up being off because Oda throws constant curves. But that's how I've got it mapped out for now.

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
Oda really struggling to close this arc off. Building up hype and mystery in a story is always much easier than concluding it.

raf

Rookie
Daps
Next chapter gonna go crazy. I think Yamato might join the crew and Carrot goes back to Zou.

raf

Rookie
Daps
Yamato is too strong to join the crew and has conqueror's Haki, I think Carrot is the one we'll get.
I don't think it's any different from Oden joining the Roger Pirates. The Straw Hats are about to have three of the four road poneglyphs and need strong fighters for what's to come.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
How many times have you all done a full re-read of the series? I'm thinking about re-reading from Chapter 1 because I can barely remember anything before Water 7. Shyt, sometimes I can't even remember stuff from the same arc I've been reading. I'm sitting there trying to remember how tf Caribou or Marco got on Wano. :dwillhuh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
How many times have you all done a full re-read of the series? I'm thinking about re-reading from Chapter 1 because I can barely remember anything before Water 7. Shyt, sometimes I can't even remember stuff from the same arc I've been reading. I'm sitting there trying to remember how tf Caribou or Marco got on Wano. :dwillhuh:
Shiiiiiit, good luck with that. :mjlol: