Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chapter 1,050: Glory
In the cover, Reiju and Ichiji arrive to help Niji and Yonji.
- Kaido falls in the magma deep deep under Wano island, Big Mom is there too.
- Toko and Yasuie flashback. Yasuie ate the Smile that Toko has eaten becouse he doesn’t want Toko to laugh alone.
- Nekomamushi announces Luffy's victory to all of Onigashima.
- Momonosuke says to Zunesha that he will open the border, but not now.
- Momonosuke lands in the Flower Capital and turns back to human form(can’t see it because of the smoke). From the smoke, Hiyori and Red Scabbards appear.
- Denjiro: "I have brought here the new Shogun of Wano!"

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That was do flamingo part 2. Too soon for this victory:beli:

This is strike 2. One more premature victory or piece of plot armour and im done with this shyt.

Wano is literally the longest arc in the series (not even over yet) and it's too soon? :hhh:

Not all of us are trying to die of old age before we get to Raftel.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Wano is literally the longest arc in the series (not even over yet) and it's too soon? :hhh:

Not all of us are trying to die of old age before we get to Raftel.

I can't imagine how long this current arc must be :skip:

I dropped this anime during the Cake Island arc. Watching Big Mom chase around Luffy's crew yelling 'Cakeee' for a good 3 months was the final straw :camby:

Not gonna lie though I see clips on YT of Luffy powering up and I get the urge to watch the show. But that urge only last an episode :heh:

The show has probably the greatest collection of characters, interesting plot/concept, but the pacing completely kills it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can't imagine how long this current arc must be :skip:

I dropped this anime during the Cake Island arc. Watching Big Mom chase around Luffy's crew yelling 'Cakeee' for a good 3 months was the final straw :camby:

Not gonna lie though I see clips on YT of Luffy powering up and I get the urge to watch the show. But that urge only last an episode :heh:

The show has probably the greatest collection of characters, interesting plot/concept, but the pacing completely kills it.

You should do what most people do and just read the manga. The pacing is way better.

I still check out the anime for parts I'm interested in, but they try to only do one chapter per episode so that's why you get pacing issues.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Luffy was announced as the winner. It's really over.

I'm more hyped for post-Wano then I ever have been for post arc wrapup, there's just so many questions right now :wow:

What happened to Sabo and Vivi?
What's going on with capturing all the old Warlords?
Bounties?
Are Big Mom and Kaido still considered Yonko? What about Law and Kid?
Who is this Imu nikka?
Why was Shanks meeting with the Elder Stars?
Where was Blackbeard going?
Will Yamato or anybody else join the SHs?
What's good with SWORD?
Is CP0 going to try to capture Robin while nobody is looking?
What about Vegapunk and the SSG?
When will we get to see that new Admiral?
What happens to Kaido and Big Mom's crews?
What happens to Orochi and Kanjuro?
Who has the final Road Poneglyph?

There's so much going on right now outside of Wano it's ridiculous.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Luffy was announced as the winner. It's really over.

Felt like too much buiuld-up not to be a conclusion. I wonder if CP0 and Big Mom's crew will do anything in this aftermath. There's still a lot to uncover about Wano like Zoro's lineage and Tengu's background (the theory that he's Oden's father sounds solid to me...off strength of the voice actors mainly lol). I was hoping CP0 brought Vegapunk and we'd finally get to see him talk to the strawhats but I think that one's a bust.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So did Luffy, Law, and Kidd just become Yonko/?

News doesn't leave Wano easily, so the World Government might still try to cover it up. I'm curious to see how much new of this and how that news gets out. A quick Big News Morgans appearance would be dope (doubt it happens but I like that character and design).

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This shyt feels off. Doesn’t feel like Kaido should be defeated by that. Arc was long as hell but this fight didn’t go out with a bang the way it should have. So they just gonna be laying around in lava for a while?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This shyt feels off. Doesn’t feel like Kaido should be defeated by that. Arc was long as hell but this fight didn’t go out with a bang the way it should have. So they just gonna be laying around in lava for a while?
I could definitely see them both come back and wreck the heroes. Maybe even kill some people. We got to see